Another new guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
73 351 4V 4-speed convert
Hi. I noticed your site a few weeks ago when searching for info on my car and really liked ole pony's info about dim dash lights. I have a 73 351 4V 4 speed convertible and am having the same problem. I'm looking forward to trying the fix you suggested in the spring.

I went with the name 72 Mach1 because it was the car I had for 25 years but sold it to buy the convertible.

72 Mach 1 thb.jpg

73 MUSTANG convertible thb.jpg

Looking forward to seeing your cars and getting ideas for mine.

WELCOME aboard.

There are several convertible owners on the site and I know they will be happy to see another on board.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your convertible and with interacting with you on the forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

::welcome::

Please explore all the added bonus things on this site such as the garage, member map, etc.... and just have fun

***Sounds like a referral for OlePony*****

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums! Glad you found us! The site is still growing but we already have a great group of people that know a lot about the 71-73 Mustangs!

Enjoy!

::welcome::

Welcome to the forum! You will find that the people here are very knowledgable abount the 71-73 mustangs.

Nice to see another convertible!

Mike

a warm hearted welcome and hello from vienna!! great to have you here

abudi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back