• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71/72 mach1 urathane bumpers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71Rustang

Reaction score
My Car
71 Boss 302 Trans Am ,race car
Hi all, I have two pieces of unubtainium for sale 71/72 mach1 urathane bumpers. the yellow one is very nice and straight ,has on small nick in the left corner the size of pencil eracer actually it is much smaller,and has the licence plate bracket.The green bumper is fairlly nice,straight but has been fixed on the right side needs to sanded out and filled.

400$ yellow, 300$ green,shoot me an offer?Remember these are 40 years old. Cheers Chris

greenb1.jpg

greenb2.jpg

yellow b.jpg

green back.jpggreen back2.jpgyellow back1.jpgyellowback2.jpgHi,here you go the back of the green bumper is very clean even still has paint on the brackets not separated.the back of the yellow bumper has flakey rust but not separate both need to be taken aparted and the supports blasted.

Cheers Chris

Back