Hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sxynerd

Reaction score
My Car
96GT, 03GT
Hello everyone. My name is -Nerd and I'm here to share the obsession with the 71-73 mustangs.

I had a 71 Grande for a long time but getting rid of it was a small price to pay to get rid of the Ex-wife. :angel:

I've built a lot of cars, most recently was a 600rw 96 GT. I got wore out from the 96, parked it in the garage, then dismantled it and sold it for parts. I couldn't let anyone have what I built, lol.

I have decided to take a break from building for a while but I'm sure when I start another project it will be of the 71-73 variety. I really believe they are a trophy for big muscle. (No matter if a lot of people think they're ugly. "Pee on'em") I'm on here to start collecting 71-73 pictures. I'll do some site searching but feel free to post up your cars for me.

here's my beast of burden.

34Lowfrontnewwheels-1.jpg

Welcome to the forums! You've come to the right place! We all love the 71-73 variety!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard, -NERD!

As I am sure you have noticed, there is an AWESOME group of people on this site with some OUTSTANDING cars and/or plans for them. You have found a home!

Again, Welcome!!

BT

man glad to have you, i love the 96, but would you believe i had a 97 covert that looked almost identical. this car brought back memories you couldnt believe....great looking carand welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back