just got sick seeing this

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
Wow....lol. ugly as hell. The quarter scoops appear to be made from the 69 70 hood scoops. Lol creative but def not for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of swallowing vomit, i think that's what that paint scheme is called! That car was even ugly back then...Some french dude's rolling deep through Venice pickin' up chics cuz he's got a US American bitchin ride!

I like the interior shots and the engine shots, but that's about it for me I'm afraid.

I wet farted my pants a bit seeing how this stang is abused, not my cup of tea.

JB

Again a Mach1 that probably isn't one, looking at the grille!

Those are 69 Mach1 scoops on the quarters! Hideous!

The paint scheme isn't all that bad though. The 70ies Boss inspired hockey stripe and the design on the roof pillars. That's the only positive thing I have to say about this.

(Oh, and the description is full of the usual grammatical mistakes which tell me a lot about the owner!)

:)

who wakes up in the morning and thinks I want to attach a 69 Mach 1 mustang hood scoope to the side of my quater panels.... Where did this idea turn into a good one..... On a side note, someone has some pretty good fab skills to create that monster

The best thing about it is nothing that has been done cannot be undone. It looks like it is just cosmetic and not structural. The back seat is in nice shape!
Yup! I was thinking the same thing. I got dibs on the wheels! :D :D :D

Speaking of swallowing vomit, i think that's what that paint scheme is called! That car was even ugly back then...Some french dude's rolling deep through Venice pickin' up chics cuz he's got a US American bitchin ride!
watch what you say about french dudes. :mad: We'll steal your women. :cool:

(Oh, and the description is full of the usual grammatical mistakes which tell me a lot about the owner!)

:)
as for the grammar he IS french Canadian. So that is understandable. Especially considering how kids write today with all the texting abbreviations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back