sets too low

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 MACH 1
2019 F150
My front seats seem to sit too low. Does anyone have a fix to raise the front Feel like a kid trying to see over the long hood. I remember back in 72 I installed extra plastic bushings on the seatback to change the tilt, but then the seatbacks are hard to lock.

Alan L

My front seats seem to sit too low. Does anyone have a fix to raise the front Feel like a kid trying to see over the long hood. I remember back in 72 I installed extra plastic bushings on the seatback to change the tilt, but then the seatbacks are hard to lock.

Alan L
I never had that issue with any car yet...Im 6'5" lmao...but im sure some washer or bushing would give you the boost you need...I would make a metal bushing out of some thick pipe or something...atleast it would look nice if some one looked under your seat...A stack of washers is never a good sign..lol..Even know it would work just fine

When we recovered our seats we went an extra inch on the padding figuring it would selltle over time anyway. It has my hair against the roof liner. Made a heck of a difference.

When we recovered our seats we went an extra inch on the padding figuring it would selltle over time anyway. It has my hair against the roof liner. Made a heck of a difference.
Sometime an extra inch makes all the difference in the world:whistling:

If no one else is gonna take that lob ball.....

THATS WHAT SHE SAID

If no one else is gonna take that lob ball.....

THATS WHAT SHE SAID
::welcome::lollerz

Hmm, weird...nobody's ever told me that before. ;)

Hmm, weird...nobody's ever told me that before. ;)
:udaman:

Back