Ever use this stuff

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1
1976 Ford F150 4X4
1994 Caprice Wagon LT1
2004 Ford Focus ZX5
Any body ever use Clausen ALL-U-NEED™ ULTIMATE HI-BUILD Polyester Primer-Surfacer-Sealer. I happen to see it used on a Spike TV show called trucks this past weekend. It looked interesting. I thought I would see if anybody had used it.

Heres a link http://www.tptools.com/pl/Images,7201-58-all-u-need-primer_L,201,3184_Clausen-ALL-U-NEED™-ULTIMATE-HI-BUILD-Polyester-Primer-Surfacer-Sealer.html
Never used it but have used Clausen products in the past with very good results..I just watched the episode of the truck build & they SPRAYED it on...With all the top guys involved in that build I would feel comfortable trying it out..I still would want my entire car sprayed in spi epoxy FIRST..then my body work..Then I would try this product..I think it could be a big time saver..I need to do some research as to compatibility with a epoxy base..But I'm going to try some.. Let you know..

Q you should call them and get them to comp you a gallon because you will report the results to show the thousand or so members here as well as the saturday morning garage followers, just a thought. worst thing they will say is no

Back