MET ANOTHER MEMBER LAST NIGHT

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
I had the pleasure of meeting member 72MustangSprint Last night. Joe is a long haul trucker based out of Tenn. who happened to be bringing a load through my neck of the woods..There's a rest area less than 10 minutes from the saturday morning garage. www.saturdaymorninggarage.com Which Joe was staying at for the night.. So I drove over , Picked him up (Real nice Rig He drives !) & we headed up to the garage to shoot the shit & show him my project. Joe has a nice 72 sprint project which he showed me pictures of..Like most of our cars it needs work but it's a complete car. After the garage we headed up to my Home so I could show Joe my 71 Camaro.. I was going to pick him up in it but it started raining right before I was going to leave..So no ride in the Camaro..Would have loved to take him for a cruise..Maybe next time:) I hooked Joe up with a few Adams Polishes www.adamspolishes.com samples & we called it a night.. I can't belive I've met 2 members in the last 2 weeks..Pretty darn cool & What a great group of guy's we have here..Joe is real nice guy..Just like every other fellow mustang brother I've met from the board. Joe it was pleasure meeting you & anytime your rolling through my neck of the woods just give me a ring. Maybe next time If the weather is good & you have more time we will take a ride in the Camaro !

JOE CHECKING MY RIDE OUT & MAKING SURE MY WORK IS UP TO PAR

100_3589.JPG

JOE AT THE SATURDAY MORNING GARAGE

100_3588.JPG

JOE AT MY HOME WITH THE CAMARO & HIS ADAMS SAMPLES

100_3591.JPG

Very cool

Its a lot of fun to meet up with other members

It would be more fun to meet up and drive the stang somewhere

I guess i will have to finish the car to find out.

I'm really looking forward to meeting some of the other memebers! BTW found a fella who lives within a mile of me and has a real sweet 71. Trying to sign him up as well.

I'm really looking forward to meeting some of the other memebers! BTW found a fella who lives within a mile of me and has a real sweet 71. Trying to sign him up as well.
I can second that, 'cept the mile part. The guy I'm trying to get on the forum is 5ish miles away.

That's Great! I almost met Joe here in Houston. He happened to stop in a truck stop 15 minutes from my house. Unfortunately it was a Monday or Tuesday which are the days my wife works. On those days I have to pick up my daughter from school...then to swim practice...then back then dinner. So it didnt work out. His route took him within 3 miles of my house

Hope to catch up with him next trip and take him for a ride in Black Betty or the 67 convertible.

Back