Possible round 2

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tnfastbk

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
Headed out tonight to look at a '70 fastback for the GF. Needs done but, Don has a son in college who needs to finish and I figured I got him this far my as well help him graduate. Will let you know.

Good luck!

BTW, Roy is talking about Don in Ohio, not me. My son will start college this fall and I may have to open a Mustangs parts business at that time. :p

::devil::I'll save the snide comments since I have yet to meet Roy's lady... BUT, Roy, don't you have a SAAB that needs driving...
That a Harley and 2 other Mustangs so yes:p

Well she is the proud new owner of a 1970 Fastback (sportsroof) that needs a complete resto but hey its her checkbook not mine. Will make a super nice car when done. Looked as if all parts are at least there. Made arrangements to pick it up Thursday night deliver to another buddies to pull the motor and tranny out Friday and a good hotsy bath. Then bring it home and start a parts list. This build will be a more streetable/stockish build unlike before. This is actually supposed to be the original drive train in the car. We will soon see.

Warranty Number: 0T02H

Year: 0 1970

Plant: T Metuchen, NJ

Body Series: 02 SportsRoof

Engine: H 351 2v V8

Automatic

Power steering

Fold down rear seats (rattle trap)

Calypso coral (originally)

Black interior

2012-05-08_19-03-03_321.jpg

2012-05-08_19-03-12_425.jpg

2012-05-08_19-03-31_480.jpg

Did you pick up the RV under the cover in the background too?
you know I never noticed it until I downloaded the pics:cool:
It is hard to take your eyes off a Mustang when your buying it!

Here is a link you might need. Despite the name, they cover 1970 Mustangs too. I'm sure it's not as good as this site, but give it a try.

http://www.1969stang.com/main/

Back