6/2/12 ITS HOME

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikepasquale1

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Mach 1
After a multitude of issues i sent my car to Prestige Mustang Restoration today. It made it there in one piece but after talking to the owner after we went over my car, it will be in quiet a few pieces here within the next week. He used laser aligning technology to see the differences in the body alignment all over the car. Its a mess. Too bad the body guy that did the car passed away, kinda cant ask for my money back. All in all, he is taking care of the issues and the next time i see the car, it will be finished! He will keep me updated via email and hes keeping a photo record of everything. Ill post them as they come to me. Gonna be a rough month without the car. What am i going to do with my weekends now? Im lost. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is. I found out alot about the car today. He was showing me things that i couldnt or never seen, like the quality of the paint job. Ill be redoing it in a few years put it that way.

Check out the 65 he built. I seen that thing today, i couldnt believe tge quality of his work. Its amazing. He has a really nice 70 mach that he just finished up. Excellent work. Wish i went to him in the first place.

Yes it is. I found out alot about the car today. He was showing me things that i couldnt or never seen, like the quality of the paint job. Ill be redoing it in a few years put it that way.

Check out the 65 he built. I seen that thing today, i couldnt believe tge quality of his work. Its amazing. He has a really nice 70 mach that he just finished up. Excellent work. Wish i went to him in the first place.
Great news Mike..As I said your in good hands & it will be worth every penny !

I knew there was a lot wrong with the Job you had done ...I was trying not to be to rough on you.. But Just looking from the pictures I could tell you were in trouble.. Unfortunately there's more hackers out there then are Quality shops.

So did i i just didnt wanna admit it. Couldnt do anything about it due to the body guy kicking over so hopefully this solves alot of the issues

So far the only paint work thats going on will be the bumper. Depending on where i am on pricing or if he recommends reshooting the car, ill go that route. I dont see the point in reshooting now

Back