7173Mustangs.com Shooters Award!

RocketFoot

Add me to the list to please,

I'm just about to go and shoot clay targets/Trap.. Night time comp...

Anything is possible, It just takes time and MONEY....

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little gun story; "back when" gold badge carriers could take their weapons on the airplane with them by just flashing your badge, I'd stopped off at the bathroom, as I was about to board something just didn't feel right, so I did the "ole" pat down, first my wallet then my holster, sure enough I'd left my pistol in the restroom stall, rushed back and there it sat, I holstered it and got on the airplane.

I don't carry one in my current career but I still sometimes panic when I do the "ole" pat down and realize I don't have it...then reality sits in and all I carry now is a pen.

So yeah, add me!

Jim

Jim

M code 71 Mach 1, 351 4V Cleveland, Ram Air (not factory), C6 Trans, 3.5 rear

my son got me interested after his 1st tour in Iraq. took me out and I was hooked. he bought me a spr xd9 for my 50th birthday- what a sweet kid. cept he still whoops my ass at the range. i'm at the closer mark with the target he doubles the distance to give me a chance.

Ill take one. Love my Beretta 96 40cal. Hated my Glock 23 (Jammed constantly, Needed to carry needle nose pliers with me to pull the casings out of the chambers.

If i could mount an M-60 to the front of my truck to get through Pittsburgh traffic faster............there wont be traffic the following day.

• Like 1

"Do it once, do it right!"

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take one! Love Guns!

Ruger GP100 4" barrel stainless

1973 Mach 1 429 cu. in. H.P. TBD, C6 Reverse Manual Valve with 3500 Stall Tranny, 9" rear 3.90 PosiTrac

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Premium

I like guns, but I don't know if I qualify for the 1911 badge, because I think I like Mustangs more than guns, and in the first post of the thread, it is stated that one must like guns as much as one likes Mustangs.

In any case, I do carry, all day everyday, and I make concealment holsters, so perhaps that will get me qualified for the badge of honor.

Here's one of my carry rigs:

K-25_MP9_OD_web_01.jpg

Here's my favorite gun, a custom Springfield 1911:

DrivewayShot.jpg

~Tony

1972 Mach 1 (H-Code)

I like guns, but I don't know if I qualify for the 1911 badge, because I think I like Mustangs more than guns, and in the first post of the thread, it is stated that one must like guns as much as one likes Mustangs.

In any case, I do carry, all day everyday, and I make concealment holsters, so perhaps that will get me qualified for the badge of honor.

You qualify! My two favorite guns are my SA Mil-Spec 1911 in stainless and my HK P30 in .40. I usually carry the 1911 concealed. I carry the P30 openly since I don't have a good IWB holster (yet). I don't know which I like more. The 1911 is an awesome piece of engineering that has stood the test of time. The HK is an awesome piece of German over-engineering that has stood the test of 92,000 rounds run through the same gun with minimal cleaning and no malfunctions. In my opinion it is a design that will also stand the test of time.

spacer.png

You qualify! My two favorite guns are my SA Mil-Spec 1911 in stainless and my HK P30 in .40. I usually carry the 1911 concealed. I carry the P30 openly since I don't have a good IWB holster (yet). I don't know which I like more. The 1911 is an awesome piece of engineering that has stood the test of time. The HK is an awesome piece of German over-engineering that has stood the test of 92,000 rounds run through the same gun with minimal cleaning and no malfunctions. In my opinion it is a design that will also stand the test of time.

1911 will always be my favorite, and I think that, in the right holster, it carries better than just about anything else (anything else that's big enough to be a legitimate sidearm), owing to its slim flat profile. That said, I rarely carry my favorite these days. For a number of reasons (one of them being that I like to keep in touch with what my customers experience with my holsters), I tend to carry one of my two identically setup Glock 19's. I carried a P30S, for a while. It's an excellent pistol, of very high quality construction, and carries very discreetly, and very comfortably, in the right holster.

~Tony

1972 Mach 1 (H-Code)

wow I feel left out....must have one to be one of the cool kids:D

67 Diamond Blue Vert

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRveIaRU6OAzTfd2Mv6ypGH49BZcPU7MS_7PBKhiOmpmJJrHJ_B_Q

DUDE

LOL even my sig line offended somebody!

Dana, you'll always be one of the cool kidz... :cool:

Doc

Project started 8-7-10

Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system

Current "mini-project": interior upgrade :-/

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=76]Doc's Garage[/button][button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-mustang-convertible-restoration-and-modification]Doc's Wiki[/button]

kinda late to this thread, I hope I can still get the shooters award! here is what I had under my couch tonight...1447756367_febcellphone020.thumb.jpg.63e38062df5c05a2233949b13357bb96.jpg from left to right armalite ar10-s&w .357-tangifolio .45 match-beretta 92fs 9mm-colt combat commander .45-sig pro .40 walther p22-colt .38-colt ar15.

Oh Oh Oh

Me Me Me!

LOL

attachment.php?aid=2111

My mustang is named Beth.

As in

Beth I hear you calling and I'll fix you right this time.

but both the kids need braces and I just can't spare a dime.

Just a few more paychecks and I'll get right back to you.

Oh Beth what can I do? Beth what can I do?

• 1 month later...

Kinda late on this one, just noticed it. Avid Hunter/shooter and gun owner my entire life.

Me too

just picked up a new toy last week

russian made sks, composite side folding stock, bayonet, still has the iron grenade launcher sights. pretty cool don't have pics yet.

I am the first to post I have a Sig Sauer. P229 SAS 9mm, first handgun for me. I always wanted a Sig for some reason.

I must have missed this thread before. I'm not a gun nut, but I did spend almost 25 years in the Marine Corps. I have multiple expert awards with the M16 A1 and A2 and also the 9 mil... I just recently bought a 9 mil. Am I qualified? Please let me know!

1_24_09_13_4_29_06.png