Largest Mustang Salvage?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone (Steve? Hint, hint) is going there in the near or distant future, I need a set of vermillion sport door panels. :D

I have talked to them on the phone about four years ago, but have never been there. I was in need of a pass side fender for a 73 and they wanted like $600 for one that needed work. I was lucky and found a good one on craigslist for $50.

I have talked to them on the phone about four years ago, but have never been there. I was in need of a pass side fender for a 73 and they wanted like $600 for one that needed work. I was lucky and found a good one on craigslist for $50.
Ouch! but good job with the CL find.

LOL just called

71 power window switches.....

He couldnt contain his laugh...."I'm sorry sir I havent seen those in years":D:D:D
Just get a few of these...you'll need two per window though, one to go up and one to go down.

25tjlsh.jpg

I'm a regular at Colorado Mustang. It's like "Cheers" - I walk in the door and they know my name. As far as 71-73 parts, they only have a few donor cars. BUT, they were about the only place I could find that had the correct cowl to replace the one on my car that was totally rusted out when I was restoring it. They also had a couple of trim pieces for the car. They're not particularly cheap on their donor car parts, especially if they have to cut them out like they did my cowl, but they often have what nobody else does.

I'm a regular at Colorado Mustang. It's like "Cheers" - I walk in the door and they know my name. As far as 71-73 parts, they only have a few donor cars. BUT, they were about the only place I could find that had the correct cowl to replace the one on my car that was totally rusted out when I was restoring it. They also had a couple of trim pieces for the car. They're not particularly cheap on their donor car parts, especially if they have to cut them out like they did my cowl, but they often have what nobody else does.
Dan

I called them Saturday looking for a cowl for my 73. They said they have one. I'd like pictures of it before shipping so I can see what I'm getting, but they didn't seem to be interested in sending me pictures, which makes me a little uneasy. Any thoughts since you know them and are a regular? My upper cowl is really bad and I need one in good shape.

LOL just called

71 power window switches.....

He couldnt contain his laugh...."I'm sorry sir I havent seen those in years":D:D:D
How about brand new switches

Item #C9AZ-14529

71-72 POWER WINDOW SWITCH

Power window switch for passenger door or either quarter window.Fits 71-72 Mustang, 71-72 Cougar and 69 70 71 72 Ford, Mercury, Thunderbird, LTD, Lincoln. Price: $41.95

ALSO now have

drivers door switch - same price

master lockout switch 50.00

Back