Marti report, 71 MAch 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1966 coupe - 347w
1971 Mach 1 - J code
1972 Mach 1 - Q code
I brought this car from the third owner, he had it for 8 years, before him it was originaly purchased by a Airforce pilot, who sold it to another pilot in the mid 80's. It has been repainted once in it's life and every thing is numbers matching and original, has 46 odd thousand miles on the clock, But every thing is starting to show its age.

Last edited by a moderator:
I brought this car from the third owner, he had it for 8 years, before him it was originaly purchased by a Airforce pilot, who sold it to another pilot in the mid 80's. It has been repainted once in it's life and every thing is numbers matching and original, has 46 odd thousand miles on the clock, But every thing is starting to show its age.
Very nice man..You get the break down marti part too? If you didnt ..you should..very well optioned...and with power windows like mine...Good chance she mite be 1 of 1.

Its 50 bucks for this extra page...And normaly not needed...But with all the options you got..Alot like mine..I bet its one of only a few made like it.

Very nice! This was an early production 71 with the most options I've seen. Maybe the only thing missing is rear defrost. LOL

Looks like it is a superb car.

Very nice man..You get the break down marti part too? If you didnt ..you should..very well optioned...and with power windows like mine...Good chance she mite be 1 of 1.
I'm already guessing it's a 1 of 1.

Very nice! This was an early production 71 with the most options I've seen. Maybe the only thing missing is rear defrost. LOL

I think it is too.

As for most options... it sure is the most i seen on a 71......Me and him tied thou on option count...lol

btw..she still got the power windows?

Thanks fellas, still waiting for the complete report to show up, the car has been striped to bare metal, with the rust repairs done, nothing major, L/H lower rear quarter panel and a few sections of the right floor pan from water leaking through the cowl vent, car is now in primer and ready for paint.

The boys also found the build sheet under the carpet, it's a bit the worst for wear tho.

I think it is too.

As for most options... it sure is the most i seen on a 71......Me and him tied thou on option count...lol

How about this one 4 options!

1F05M139409_dlxrpt.pdf

Attachments

• 1F05M139409_dlxrpt.pdf
    146.5 KB · Views: 19

I think it is too.

How about this one 4 options!
Yes..I seen a few Ford Special Purpose Vehicle rigs with more options then these sence....I made that post almost 2 years ago..hehe...This is a retail car thou...def high ball for a retail order..Ford could afford to dump all options into a sales or promo rig...All them options puts the price tag over 5,000..Regular joe at the time was not going to dump that much into a mustang and it shows...Alot of retail marti reports turn out very plain...And for good reason, Size of peoples wallets and wanting a low priced sporty car..But if you wanted to get crazy with options you could..lol

Back