Testing Footer Chat Bar

RocketFoot

Do you like the new footer chat bar?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new footer chat bar?

• Yes - Keep it!
    • No - Toss it!
    • Doesn't matter to me!

Question

Hey guys, I'm testing a new footer chat bar that is very similar to the Facebook chat gizmo. You can instantly message someone else that happens to be online! It will also point to our FB and Twitter pages.

Let me know what you think! Keep it or toss it!

spacer.png

15 answers to this question

Hey guys, I'm testing a new footer chat bar that is very similar to the Facebook chat gizmo. You can instantly message someone else that happens to be online! It will also point to our FB and Twitter pages.

Let me know what you think! Keep it or toss it!

sounds cool if its easy enough to use

Just added a TinyPic button to the footer bar! Now you can upload a photo from your computer and paste the url in the forums without leaving the page!

It's safe to say our forum has more technological features that NASA's forum! LOL (Heck, NASA/NACA even designed their air scoops after our Mach 1 hoods! Haha!)

spacer.png

I could use a cup of Java if thats what it takes to see it. LOL It does not seem to be there on my screen. Is it at the bottom of the page or should it always be there?

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]

I could use a cup of Java if thats what it takes to see it. LOL It does not seem to be there on my screen. Is it at the bottom of the page or should it always be there?

Bottom right corner on mine. It was one of those things if it was a snake it would have bit me kinda deals. Right in front of my eyes and still over looked it.

I'm all for new technology, however, if I have to learn one more thing, I might lose first grade. Opps there it went. Darn, I had some good memories of that year, I think.

1973 Mach 1 - Medium Bright Yellow - (in restoration mode)

I'm all for new technology, however, if I have to learn one more thing, I might lose first grade. Opps there it went. Darn, I had some good memories of that year, I think.

HAHA!:D

I know what you mean. First grade? I'm halfway through high school and speeding up every day. :P

Doc

Project started 8-7-10

Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system

Current "mini-project": interior upgrade :-/

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=76]Doc's Garage[/button][button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-mustang-convertible-restoration-and-modification]Doc's Wiki[/button]