• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972 Sportroof 351 Cleveland

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please don't be offended by this answer but if you put a battery on it it will help to show that it runs good. You should be able to start it without the heater fitting but it will spew out coolant fluids.

I recommend you fix both items and take it for a spin. Be warned though, after driving you may decide to keep it. These cars are a lot of fun and yours being what appears to be a rust free one is an excellent canvas to start with. I WISH mine were rust free! lol

Good luck with the sale.

None taken, and thanks for the feedback. I just don't see spending 100 bucks on a battery when I can't even start it with out all the coolant spewing all over the place. And I looked into pluging the block and it's just to much work. But I just might have to do that to get itto sell. I'll be more motivated to get all tht going as I get closer to a sale.

Thanks

Dude, you should really just fix it. Then you shouldn't have a problem selling it for close to what you're asking (depending on rust, parts, etc.). Otherwise nobody will pay anything near $7k for a plain-jane sportsroof that they can't start up and run. Just saying.

BTW, nothing against plain-jane sportsroofs. I have one (2F02F - '72 302 SR).

Yah it looks like it gonna be best to get it running. I thought some one would be interested in it the way it is. But I'm ginna have to break down and get it done. Hey who knows maybe I will like it and end up keeping it huh?

Back