• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71/732 folding back seat

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micali

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang mach 1
I am looking for a folding back seat for my 71 mustang. Does anyone have one for sale?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for a folding back seat for my 71 mustang. Does anyone have one for sale?
I have a complete set up. I'm in NY, where are you?

How much do you want for it and where are you located? Do you have any pictures? What is driver quality?

If you still need a folding rear seat, let me know. I have a couple of them. One has the upper back cushion, the other set has no cushions.

If you still need a folding rear seat, let me know. I have a couple of them. One has the upper back cushion, the other set has no cushions.
How much and what all comes with it?

He's from Arkansas folks, you'll have to type SLOWLY!

;)

Search for previous posts on this, there are reasons not to do it.
HEY NOW!!! It's not the speed in which you type, it's all em air big words y'all be usin n'at confuse me

;)

HEY NOW!!! It's not the speed in which you type, it's all em air big words y'all be usin n'at confuse me
OK you opened the door..................................and the winner for MOST ORIGINAL/CREATIVE PANHANDLER

Spotted on recent trip through Hardy, Arkansas...

Arkansas.jpg

;)

OK you opened the door..................................and the winner for MOST ORIGINAL/CREATIVE PANHANDLER

Man! That's just wrong!!!

;)

Hardy? That's close to tennessee border...must be a migrant from there

Hardy? That's close to tennessee border...must be a migrant from there
Never know:p but.................................

Back