hi all

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Convertable
just found this site and figured i might as well hang out with other wide body people :cool:

finally got my dash and gauges and buttoned up the interior....alway something more to do, like cleaning up the whold engine bay...but all of the hard work is complete...

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

compass1.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg

i took the sppeedo apart for a reset.......:nono:

IMG_1916.jpg

the day i bought er...........august, 2000......

driverstopdown.jpg

ratted with 12 cans of cheap spray paint ............some time around 2005...

blackpaint.jpg

10 years later........

IMG_0823.jpg

Welcome to the forums! Quite a transformation over the years!

Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard, Billy!

It would appear that you have put in a lot of time and effort in the evolution of your Convertible - - THANKS for sharing the pictures.

As you probably have noticed, there are a number of Convertible folks on the Site. There are also a couple of members who live in your area of the Country. Y'all may start thinking about putting on a show:).

Again, Welcome aboard!!

BT

Welcome to the site, nice to see another ragtop owner. I like what you've done with your car but you've given me another color to consider for my repaint. Did you use 73 Blue Glow Poly? Mine is currently Medium Blue Metallic but the original is supposed to be Medium Aqua. I like the blue you used so now I'll have to decide between 3 colors. Decisions, decisions... I look forward to hearing more about your progress on the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you use 73 Blue Glow Poly?
it is 1999 Mustang Bright Atlantic Blue - code K7

the car was originally green, then red , then maroon, then another red........

the strips are decals and the hood is painted.....along with the black below the strips.....

also, the strips are not correct for a 73, but i am not a fan of the 73 stripes......

just found this site and figured i might as well hang out with other wide body people :cool:

finally got my dash and gauges and buttoned up the interior....alway something more to do, like cleaning up the whold engine bay...but all of the hard work is complete...

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

compass1.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg

i took the sppeedo apart for a reset.......:nono:

IMG_1916.jpg

the day i bought er...........august, 2000......

driverstopdown.jpg

ratted with 12 cans of cheap spray paint ............some time around 2005...

blackpaint.jpg

10 years later........

IMG_0823.jpg

Welcome!

Welcome aboard.

Beautiful car! But I may be a little bit biased.:D

Mike

all these converts are going to make me convert to one those are some beatiful cars you all have, mudbilly i love this car,good job,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back