Coupe spoiler

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Coupe
Never Done.
Finally found a Spoiler I like for my Coupe. Just wanted something small to break -up the rear end of her. I like it, but then I'm bias. What do you think?

SDC10331.JPGSDC10324.JPGAnother angle.

SDC10327.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks pretty good. Small and simple.

By the way, your car is a sportsroof or better known as a Fastback.

Coupes had shorter length roof line and vertical back glass.
Ummmm......Pretty sure thats a coupe hes got there...

Sorry coupe351w, I borrowed the pic on your page. I like the spoiler though!

352_27_06_11_2_24_56.jpeg

I hate to say it, because your Mustang Coupe is one of my favorite cars to look at on this forum (I love the Coupe's "tunnel light" window), but I don't care for the little spoiler. I think it's actually too small, aesthetically. From 10yds away, it's going to look like you put some weather strip on there. In my opinion, there's nothing at all wrong with the look of that car, SANS spoiler. It's very beautiful.

The thin black line makes a nice accent for the black tail lamp panel. I'm indifferent..either way looks fine to me.

Thanks dohebert, this is where i found it http://www.electrodyne.cc. It is 52 inches and that is just right for the trunk of a coupe. Wish I could show a pic of the whole car, but not yet. It is up in the air right now, working on front suspension rebuild and putting in new posi unit out back. Just had elbow surgery on the 24th. Who knows when I'll be done. Will post photos when I do.

Your car is a real beautiful coupe and does not need it so I would tend to say nay, but if you feel it looks better with it then definently go for it.

Back