3000 Horsepower Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like the wing and parachutes on the back but otherwise....bad ass! :D

I don't like the wing and parachutes on the back but otherwise....bad ass! :D
Ditch the wing and parachutes and just add an anchor the driver can drop! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
to put it into carroll shelby's words:

"if a lot is good, then more is better and too much is just enough"

but this is insane :)

abudi

The block is probably filled to provide extra strength and/or depending on what block it wasn't make with water passages. A car like that is for short runs.

3000hp does seem a little much. It is going to be difficult to keep the tires from spinnng. I doubt he will get to use all 3000HP very often.

I also watched the link to the dyno test. It was tested on a custom dyno.

Sorry to wake up the ol' sleeping topic.

Steve's Mach 1 is equipped with radiator. Radiators original place is crowded with the two monster size turbos so the radiator is mounted under the trunk's floor and it is inclined to make it fit. This particular Mach 1 has an Eliminator products engineblock and they are rated for very high hp ratings - no need for filling. Ford Racing A460 blocks can be had with water passages or without them, it'll affect to the rating ofcourse. My friend has a no water passage A460 block, mechanical injection, two turbos and +2000 hp. Sadly it's not in a car but mini modified pulling tractor.

I hope he gets all the problems worked out so we can see it out and about

I hope to have all the issues worked out this year its only been 7.90@195 so far

I hope to have all the issues worked out this year its only been 7.90@195 so far
Wow, I presume that it is you Steve, huge respect for your ride. 195 mph on quarter surely speaks from the power, I barely run 190 kmh and that it is... 118 mph...
I hope you got the challenges sortened up and make the 6s/+200mph on quarter!

Yes sir it is I lol and I sure hope we overcome the issues we've been having just waiting for a nice day and we will be testing

I race at Tulsa hopefully you will make a race down here so I can check that nice car out.

Back