Remeber to mark the location of hinges or...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponydrvr72

Reaction score
My Car
72Mach1 79 F-100
this is what you may have to do to get the door lookind straight. just what i wanted, another project.

0522121937.jpg

Man, looking at that pic from left to right. Looks like the frontend folded over. Glad you just had to remove your fenders. Whew!! ::tease::

Watertown? Are you at Drum or really from watertown?
I was stationed at Drum from 88-91, Moved back to Grand Rapids, Michigan in 93, Moved back to Watertown in 95.

Watertown? Are you at Drum or really from watertown?
I was stationed at Drum from 88-91, Moved back to Grand Rapids, Michigan in 93, Moved back to Watertown in 95.
I was stationed at Drum from 94-97. Very pretty country up there (in the summer). Actually I like the winter sports that require snow but don't get to do them much where I am now. lol

The last decade of winters were very mild, like a PA winter. Only used the snow blower once last year. if this is global warming,bring it on. Drum is up too 3 brigades now,4 with a reserve round out brigade. each of these units are self sufficient with their own aircraft,arty,etc. new post has exploded with construction,you wouldnt believe it. they fly predator's nightly to watch the border,etc. now their is talk of stationing anti ballistic missile batteries here. they have reclaimed a large section of the impact area for training,ranges 51,52 of training area 9 near Alpina/indian lake. the post is no longer open,with gate facilities similar to customs.

That's what I hear about the base that it really had a big construction boom.

Global warming? That's a bad joke that cost us all a lot of money.

Back