need ideas for fender dec

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharpstang72

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
351C 2v, 4bbl,FMX, 9" Rear 3.50 gears
I wouldn't put the BOSS emblem on there if it isn't a BOSS, but that's just me. If you want the BOSS emblem, go for it. It's your 'stang. There are some other sweet emblems. You could put a 5.8, V8, 351 diamond, High Performance, or a running horse. Here's some to look at....

351.jpg

351rh.png

5.8.png

5.8hp.png

v8.2.jpg

v8.jpg

Hey, I really like the 351 logo with the running horse. Where can I buy that one, and does it come in different sizes? What's the part#. Thanks a lot...

I wouldn't put the BOSS emblem on there if it isn't a BOSS, but that's just me. If you want the BOSS emblem, go for it. It's your 'stang. There are some other sweet emblems. You could put a 5.8, V8, 351 diamond, High Performance, or a running horse. Here's some to look at....

I like that one, too. On my '82 GL, I added some standard RWB Horse emblems (no '351') a friend had given me from their '65 Mustang coupe (she had replaced her old ones with new and gave me the oldies). I Permatex'd 'em onto the fenders right behind the front wheels (like with the classic Mustangs), and they looked sharp to me.

I've thought about putting a couple of Cobra emblems on me.
Really?! Ink or the actual emblems? ::tease::

Or did you mean the car? ;) :D :cool:
Ooops; I meant "on mine." Although if I were getting inked, that wouldn't be a bad choice.
LOL! I hear ya, Brother - I do it all the time, myself. Thanks for being a good sport. ;)

Back