Hello folks

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decollo

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach one
Hi there, Decollo here.

Nice forums and nicer to find a crowd dedicated to 71-73 years.

I picked up a 73 Mach 1 six years back and spent most of the last five OCONUS.

Was able to work on her here and there but hoping to get after her hard this summer when I get back to the states.

http://s693.photobucket.com/albums/vv292/Merrie_Melodies/Mustang/

This is my first build, loads of "DOH" moments so far.

Cheers

::welcome:: Great progress. I assume PNW stands for Pacific North West. Welcome from a fellow 73 owner in North Carolina!

Welcome fellow Pacific North Westerner..,.If thats what it means ;)...From washington state here..Looks like alot of work you done there...If you like to chat about these years of mustangs ..There is no better place online in my book...Great group of people.

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome fellow Pacific North Westerner..,.If thats what it means ;)...From washington state here..Looks like alot of work you done there...If you like to chat about these years of mustangs ..There is no better place online in my book...Great group of people.
Aye, Washington state, a bit outside of Monroe.

Thanks for the warm welcome, great site you guys have here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye, Washington state, a bit outside of Monroe.

Thanks for the warm welcome, great site you guys have here.
Welcome from Olympia WA.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back