Hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
01 Bullitt
Just thought I would drop a quick hello to all. I'm Steve and will be your CJPP rep. If you have any questions about a order, product or anything else CJPP related please feel free to contact me via PM or on the board itself. If you want to make sure the message gets to me you can reach me directly at [email protected].

Welcome to 7173 Mustangs! Glad to have you as our newest site supporter and advertiser! Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum. I like your site. Looking forward to sending money to you. Any discounts for members here?

(gotta ask, right?)

Well I tried to order but you did not have the part I needed. Don't feel bad...most folks didn't have it or the truck freight made it too expensive.

I'll be seeing you on other things later though as I am in early days of restoration.

Welcome Steve. I all ready had a list set aside from your catalog.I was holding off till the first of the year.I I be in touch soon. MIKE.
Thanks Mike, just in case you don't know our end of the year blowout sale is going on right now so you may want to check your list to see if anything is discounted right now.

Well I tried to order but you did not have the part I needed. Don't feel bad...most folks didn't have it or the truck freight made it too expensive.

I'll be seeing you on other things later though as I am in early days of restoration.
What is it that you are looking for?
Trunk floor for a 72 Mach 1. I did find one though finally.

What is it that you are looking for?
This is the only floor I see for your year.
http://www.cjponyparts.com/TRUNK-FLOOR-34%22-x-54%22-1971-1973/p/M438/

Glad you found something though.

This is the only floor I see for your year.
http://www.cjponyparts.com/TRUNK-FLOOR-34%22-x-54%22-1971-1973/p/M438/

Glad you found something though.
I called so many places. Maybe you had it but the truck freight was too costly perhaps. Anyone that had them in stock wanted to truck it which over-doubled the cost of the part.
Well I know that wasn't our problem as it's free shipping from us. Either way you found it and that is all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back