Hello everyone

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takayuki

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Grande, Official dealer car.
351C-4V, 020 flat pistons, comp cam XE262H, light weight pulleys and flywheel, T-5, headers, 3.00inch pipe with x-pipe
Hello everyone.

Today I started to join this site from Japan.

I have own 2 mustangs, 71 grande and 73 mach1. Both are Oficial japanese dealer car.

Grande was delivered oct. '70, I purchased it from junk yard on 2000. I rebuided 351C, change trans from C6 to T5, I enjoyed street performance as a every day driving.

Mach1 was delivered jun. '73, I purchased from my friend on 2007, this car was original 36,000mile.

but no running from 1990, so I did engine, brake, electrical, and a little bory work.

Now my father use mach1 as a weekend driving.

This is my site, but sorry in japanese.

http://classicmustang.web.fc2.com/taka/top.htm

IMG_0652.JPG

IMG_0664.JPG

Welcome from Alabama! Nice looking cars you have. The turn signal on the fenders is something have not seen before & must be a requirement for Japan.

I looked at your website. Your Mach1 has a lot of options and looks great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site from Virginia! Thanks for sharing the history of your Mustangs. They look great in the picture. Looking forward to hearing more about your Mustangs and seeing more pictures.

Those lights on the fenders are exactly where mine was. I filled the holes when I restored the car. There are also holes drilled in the tail light housings for lights as well. My '73 Mach spent some time in Japan, and then came back to the states. Here's a pic while it was in the body shop. Look above the side marker.

Steve

Lighthole.jpg

Thank you everyone. I'm very happy everyone gave me comments.

I purchase all parts from USA, and I have a parts car. I often use NPD, Summit, Rockauto.

There is a question about turn signal on front upper side of fender.

In Japanese cars must have side turn signals, so japanese official dealer put them on the each side of fenders.

they are '70 Nissan genuine parts for skyline.

And '73 mustang has front turn signals in grill. This is not parmitted for the law.

So my '73 mach1 has '72 Toyota genuine parts for callora under the bumper. These are put to only Japanese 71-73 mustangs.

In 60s,70s all of American cars were very very expensive. Value of a Mustang is same as 3 Toyota top class cars.

So all of American cars have all optional parts. (power windows, rear defogger, tinted glass, intermittied wiper, auto seat latch, and so on)

Welcome to the site from west Michigan, Takayuki-san. This is a great site with many nations represented. Where in Japan are you located?
Hello Mr.Jeff.

I live in Saitama, north next of Tokyo. I often go to china by bussiness.

But there are any classic mustang in China. China do not permit classic cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back