• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 71-73 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll sell you mine for 15k lol.. I'll paint it any color you want, its fuel injected with a toploader ;)

CASH BUYER READY TO BUY 71-73 MACH 1 BETWEEN $10K TO $15K. MUST BE RUNNING...THANK [email protected]
GUNNR, I see you only have one post listed. Put up an intro so we all can give you a proper welcome since it looks like there are a few cars available you just might be an owner before too long. lol

Good luck with the search & purchase.

I'll sell you mine for 15k lol.. I'll paint it any color you want, its fuel injected with a toploader ;)
I was going to offer up mine... I'd have to go on the low side of $10K though, since it's not running just yet. LMAO! rofl

I was going to offer up mine... I'd have to go on the low side of $10K though, since it's not running just yet. LMAO! rofl
Ok was he just trolling or did he buy something? Inquiring minds want to know, there seemed to be alot of cars offered whats your status on buying?:huh:

Back