• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 mach 1 interior and rear core support

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decollo

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach one
Looking for any and all 1973 Mach 1 avocado interior pieces, most importantly I am looking for a two post avocado steering wheel.

I am also looking for the rear core support, the piece that ties the trunck pan and tail light panel together and also clips in the gas tank straps.

Thanks,

Decollo

I have a complete avacado interior that I am planning to change to another color. The drivers door panel hand pull and arm rest are damaged. The rest is good for a forty year old car. When I took the carpet out, I found that there were plastic covers on the seats at some time. I could send photos if needed.

Let me know.

Thanks, Jay

National Part Depot has the rear 'core support' cross-member you're looking for. I put one in mine a few months ago - worked out great!

010780-2A $109.95 http://npdlink.com/store/products/010780_2A-146898-484.html
That is awesome, I have been looking all over,

Extreme gratitude!

I have a complete avacado interior that I am planning to change to another color. The drivers door panel hand pull and arm rest are damaged. The rest is good for a forty year old car. When I took the carpet out, I found that there were plastic covers on the seats at some time. I could send photos if needed.

Let me know.

Thanks, Jay
PM sent, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Let me know.

Thanks, Jay
PM sent, thanks.
I have some avocado interior pieces. After getting Jay's stuff let me know if anything else is needed. I also have a collection of various interior pieces that could be dyed to whatever color.

Back