351c 4v with C-6 auto (trade or possible sale)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazsper

Reaction score
My Car
1968 Coupe: 393w, TKO-600, Maier Racing springs, Global West suspension, Currie 9in with forged axles, 3.50 gears, Trutrac, Baer brakes front/rear
1973 Mach-1: 351c 4V, C-6, 3.73:1 gears and a long "To Do" list..
I have a '73 Mach-1 with a 351c 4v. I prefer to trade but will sell if the price is right. The 351 has been rebuilt with forged pistpms, hydraulic roller cam, Edelbrock single plane intake and a Holly 4bbl double pumper. The C-6 was also rebuilt. I also have a set of long tube headers if you want them.

I have another motor for this car but am saving up for a Tremec TKO-500 or 600. I prefer to trade the motor/trans for the TKO but will sell if the price is right.

It is the 4v heads. As for the block. I was told it was the 4 bolt main. I believe I even have a picture of the engine as it was being rebuilt. I forgot to mention it was rebuilt with the hydraulic roller conversion.

Good to know. I am not in the market for a new engine but a 4V headed motor is worth more than a 2V and if you can confirm the 4 bolt mains you can add a couple hundred dollars to the value as well.

Back