Mad to Move in The Land of 10,000 Lakes!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elena73Mach1

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach1 Mustang, Dearborn plant, unit 258032, district code-Kansas City, original sale, Joplin, MO Sept. 29, 1973 Dan Stanley Motors. 3B blue with white vinyl roof and white and black interior. We bought her 2002. 351 2v V8 was rebuilt in 2003, bored .0030, shaved heads .0030, Edlebrock 750 carb, Edlebrock performer intake, flat-top pistons and Holley high flow fuel pump. Hedman Competition Headers and header type sidepipes, N50's. High lift leaf springs and shackles. Traction bars. deep dish aluminum slot mags (that replaced her original factory aluminum slots and pony caps-don't worry we still have them). Owner is Beth Titus, crew is Mark and Beth Titus.
Greetings!

Hi, I'm Beth Titus and I'm here with my 73 Mach1, Elena (MAD2MUV). We live in Otsego, MN, near Elk River. We became fast friends in June of 2002 and it's my plan to leave Elena as fun as I can get her for the next guy when my days are done. Until then we are gonna cruise the Anoka Classic, Car Craft at the MN State Fair Grounds and as much in between as we can find. Next week she finally gets her vinyl roof redone, those of you with vinyl know all about that. I agree with the old dude who said the look is just too unique to give up on. Just wanted to say hi, we'll be back later!

For the Fun of it,

Beth & Elena

Mustang_NEW.jpg

Thanks you guys. I hope to get an updated pic of her this summer. We gave her her bragging rights first with a rebuild and such in 2003, but she really needs to be prettied up a bit, we finally have a few buck to throw at her. She'll be stylin' shortly. YOWZA!

Welcome from Virginia! The side pipes really give Elena the old school look! Looking forward to seeing more pictures!

Welcome to the forums! Love the side pipes! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg/Europe!

The car on that pic looks like it came straight from the eighties. ;)

::welcome:: from NY, always good to see another white car on the site ::thumb::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back