Dfw

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Im in the Weatherford area just west of Fort Worth

I'm in teh Weatherford area just west of Fort Worth

Last edited by a moderator:
One here. East side over by Forney.
I live between Terrell and Kaufman.
We should meet neighbor. I am officially in Talty and will be doing al of the bodywork over the next couple of weeks. You are welcome to come by. Would love to meet your car...oh, and you too.

Been there. Thats a long haul.

One here. East side over by Forney.
We should meet neighbor. I am officially in Talty and will be doing al of the bodywork over the next couple of weeks. You are welcome to come by. Would love to meet your car...oh, and you too.

We live on 2578 across from the Wade arena.Meadow wood ranch.I would love to see your project.Maybe over the Christmas holidays.I need to get the old girl out and stretch her legs.

We live on 2578 across from the Wade arena.Meadow wood ranch.I would love to see your project.Maybe over the Christmas holidays.I need to get the old girl out and stretch her legs.
Heck yeah. Get her out and let her run. I'm at I20/Hwy1641 (Winner's Circle)

She looks sweet. Obviously not a stocker.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually in Dallas right now attending a CISSP training camp so I can test on Sunday.

And Weatherford is pretty much on the way back since I gotta take 20 to Abilene, then 277 to San Angelo. Now THAT'S a long haul. ;)

Back