• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 Mach 1 Rear Qtr drop extensions?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DamageLn

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1
2001 Ford Mustang Cobra
2006 S281 Saleen
Hey guys after quite a few years of strategic stalling and or laziness. I have started on the mach. I was cutting out the rear body panel to find out the upper parts where the body/tail light panel mounts has been hacked up pretty bad on the left and right... I need both of these drops/trophs( don't know what to call them ) I can take detailed pictures if need be.

Pics of your part(s) can be sent to me via Email at

[email protected]

Thanks in advance !

~Wayde

Shoot me a picture of what you need at [email protected], I have 38 1971-73 parts cars and let's see what we can do to help you out. Mike

Hey guys after quite a few years of strategic stalling and or laziness. I have started on the mach. I was cutting out the rear body panel to find out the upper parts where the body/tail light panel mounts has been hacked up pretty bad on the left and right... I need both of these drops/trophs( don't know what to call them ) I can take detailed pictures if need be.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance !

~Wayde

The pictures are on their way, and thank you.

Shoot me a picture of what you need at [email protected], I have 38 1971-73 parts cars and let's see what we can do to help you out. Mike

[email protected]

Thanks in advance !

~Wayde

Back