pictures

SPAIN72MUSTANG

here are some pictures of my mustang......IMAG0376.thumb.jpg.781ec1d159f408e8de36d2e28f91fa5d.jpg536303303_72mustang.thumb.jpg.99580ee851e5936adb95a250e229ff19.jpgIMAG0395.thumb.jpg.1c8f992d35ba0b2e385932beac94a5a1.jpgIMAG0398.thumb.jpg.701305b391ec80d8b2b7888b92550472.jpgIMAG0388.thumb.jpg.454249bfd9e0f5d9bd916e6523b41657.jpg

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT*****KEEP YOUR FOOT ON THE PEDAL

Ron

1972 mustang convertible

2005 mustang convertible

1999 mustang convertible white (sold)

1994 mustang convertible white (sold)

2008 ford edge copper

2006 cadillac cts radaint bronze

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

competition orange........

Ron

1972 mustang convertible

2005 mustang convertible

2008 ford edge copper

thanks,the car use to be white..i alway loved this color in the early mustangs

Ron

1972 mustang convertible

2005 mustang convertible

2008 ford edge copper

Very nice! Looks like you did a great job with the color conversion, no white showing anywhere.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Sweet indeed. The top looks like it was fit on nicely too.

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

YES THE COLOR CAME OUT GOOD AND NO WHITE SHOWING,I HAVE TO GIVE THE GUYS AT DON'S PAINT SHOP A LOT OF CREDIT I WAS WORRIED WITH A COLOR CHANGE BUT THEY DID A GREAT JOB ON PAINT,THE TOP FITS ON THE MUSTANG SO NICE ,IM HAPPY THE WAY IT CAME OUT,NEXT IS THE MOTOR I WANT MORE POWER AND SOME CHROME,BUT THAT PROJECT WILL HAVE TO START EARLY NEXT YEAR,THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORD,SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS....

Ron

1972 mustang convertible

2005 mustang convertible

2008 ford edge copper

the stance is from the drive way it sits a little low from the back just a little,im going to grt new leaf springs soon,and i have 15x8 all around wish i went bigger in the back tires...

Ron

1972 mustang convertible

2005 mustang convertible

2008 ford edge copper

I was curious how the side stripes looked with the rocker moulding and wheel housing trim....OUTSTANDING.

Little difficult to see, but do you have Mustang script with the running Mustang on the sides?

Definitely the gold standard...though in all honesty, I think you need to upgrade the steering wheel cover.

11jmcuc.png

351C Bold Manners, Brash Attitude

Favorite Teams: Michigan Wolverines and Whoever Is Playing Ohio State.

When I drive past a herd of cows, the cows MOO at me

I was curious how the side stripes looked with the rocker moulding and wheel housing trim....OUTSTANDING.

Little difficult to see, but do you have Mustang script with the running Mustang on the sides?

Definitely the gold standard...though in all honesty, I think you need to upgrade the steering wheel cover.

Mine still has the same type steering wheel cover as SPAIN72MUSTANG's car . I think I put mine on back in the 70's and never have taken it off. I've been thinking about taking it off and check out the condition of the steering wheel!

P4150132.jpg

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Mine still has the same type steering wheel cover as SPAIN72MUSTANG's car . I think I put mine on back in the 70's and never have taken it off. I've been thinking about taking it off and check out the condition of the steering wheel!

P4150132.jpg

Ol pony I have the exact same wrap on my steering wheel. I asked the PO about it and he said it was on there when he got the car so i figured I would leave it there too. I kinda like it :)

Kevin
1971 Mach 1

408C Stroker - C4 w/3,000 stall - 8.8" Rear w/3.73's - Disc brakes all way around.

P4150132.jpg

Ol pony I have the exact same wrap on my steering wheel. I asked the PO about it and he said it was on there when he got the car so i figured I would leave it there too. I kinda like it :)

Same here! Same wrap. It's so retro!

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

P4150132.jpg

Same here! Same wrap. It's so retro!

Yeah i hear all the cool kids have it LOL :D

Kevin
1971 Mach 1

408C Stroker - C4 w/3,000 stall - 8.8" Rear w/3.73's - Disc brakes all way around.

Yeah i hear all the cool kids have it LOL :D

I was one of those cool kids...

11jmcuc.png

351C Bold Manners, Brash Attitude

Favorite Teams: Michigan Wolverines and Whoever Is Playing Ohio State.

When I drive past a herd of cows, the cows MOO at me

i might get a new steering wheel next year,haven't made up my mind yet to keep it because it looks oringal or go with the wood steering wheel....and thanks for all the great comments.

Ron

1972 mustang convertible

2005 mustang convertible

2008 ford edge copper

Very nice car!

It looks like you have the typical seat base issues many of the rest of us have/had. It's a fairly easy fix.

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]

droptop73 how do i fix it...

Ron

1972 mustang convertible

2005 mustang convertible

2008 ford edge copper