pictures

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPAIN72MUSTANG

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang convertible
2008 ford edge
2006 cadillac cts
here are some pictures of my mustang......IMAG0376.jpg72 mustang.jpgIMAG0395.jpgIMAG0398.jpgIMAG0388.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
YES THE COLOR CAME OUT GOOD AND NO WHITE SHOWING,I HAVE TO GIVE THE GUYS AT DON'S PAINT SHOP A LOT OF CREDIT I WAS WORRIED WITH A COLOR CHANGE BUT THEY DID A GREAT JOB ON PAINT,THE TOP FITS ON THE MUSTANG SO NICE ,IM HAPPY THE WAY IT CAME OUT,NEXT IS THE MOTOR I WANT MORE POWER AND SOME CHROME,BUT THAT PROJECT WILL HAVE TO START EARLY NEXT YEAR,THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORD,SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS....

the stance is from the drive way it sits a little low from the back just a little,im going to grt new leaf springs soon,and i have 15x8 all around wish i went bigger in the back tires...

I was curious how the side stripes looked with the rocker moulding and wheel housing trim....OUTSTANDING.

Little difficult to see, but do you have Mustang script with the running Mustang on the sides?

Definitely the gold standard...though in all honesty, I think you need to upgrade the steering wheel cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was curious how the side stripes looked with the rocker moulding and wheel housing trim....OUTSTANDING.

Little difficult to see, but do you have Mustang script with the running Mustang on the sides?

Definitely the gold standard...though in all honesty, I think you need to upgrade the steering wheel cover.
Mine still has the same type steering wheel cover as SPAIN72MUSTANG's car . I think I put mine on back in the 70's and never have taken it off. I've been thinking about taking it off and check out the condition of the steering wheel!

P4150132.jpg

Mine still has the same type steering wheel cover as SPAIN72MUSTANG's car . I think I put mine on back in the 70's and never have taken it off. I've been thinking about taking it off and check out the condition of the steering wheel!

P4150132.jpg
Ol pony I have the exact same wrap on my steering wheel. I asked the PO about it and he said it was on there when he got the car so i figured I would leave it there too. I kinda like it :)

P4150132.jpg
Ol pony I have the exact same wrap on my steering wheel. I asked the PO about it and he said it was on there when he got the car so i figured I would leave it there too. I kinda like it :)
Same here! Same wrap. It's so retro!

P4150132.jpg
Same here! Same wrap. It's so retro!
Yeah i hear all the cool kids have it LOL :D

Back