I can't belive it.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh. My. Gawd. I'm in love. It'll fit right in with the rest of my fleet. LOL! rofl

Yeah... OK, really - I just threw up in my mouth a little. :dodgy:

Honestly, I'd buy it. Not only does it look like it's in WAY better shape than mine was, but also to save the poor car the embarrassment of having to go through life like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, sometimes you want to drive your Mach1, but you need an extra foot of ground clearance.
You never know when you'll have to cross back country streams or keep up with the 4x4 folks.

Hey guys,

The only reason I'm selling "High Times" is to pay for larger mufflers on my Honda, and to score some fire bird stickers and chrome painted hub caps.

Be nice!

Hey guys,

The only reason I'm selling "High Times" is to pay for larger mufflers on my Honda, and to score some fire bird stickers and chrome painted hub caps.

Be nice!
What? Your not going for the Chrome Spinner Hubcaps?!

I THINK I JUST PUKED IN MY MOUTH ,,, UGGGGGGGGG YOU DONT DO THAT TO OLD SCHOOL MUSCLE
That shouldn't be done to ANY car!!!!

I'm surprised no one picked up on how well the right tail light fits?!?!? Knowing these cars like I do, I'm guessing the rear body panel is rotted out and there's nothing left to bolt the light to!

Oh yeah...I think I may have puked a little bit in my mouth too, hard to tell though because I was eating a hot dog when i saw this post and they taste pretty much the same coming up as they do going down :D

Back