2010 7173Mustangs.com White Elephant "Whatdidyaget" thread

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hemikiller

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1
71 XR-7 hardtop
71 Country Squire
65 hardtop
OK, guys, now that everyone has their trading partners, lets see what the creative minds on the board sent to their fellow Mustangers!

BTW - Pics are required!

So, did anyone get anything to show off yet? Post 'em up!

So, did anyone get anything to show off yet? Post 'em up!
I'm shipping mine out tomorrow, had to wait until payday. Should arrive at it's destination mid next week.

I will be shipping mine on Thursday so the recipient will get it a little past Christmas This is due to unforeseen work on the daily driver.So don't worry it will get there hopefully before new years.

Same here...I don't exactly know what happened this year but I think that it skipped at least a week if not two! Wasn't it like the 4th when I went to bed last night?

Mine's going out tomorrow (Monday). Christmas sure came fast this year. Is it always on the 25th? :p

Doc

I hope these last 4 days go fast! I am soooo looking forward to Christmas eve off to start a 3 day festive holiday weekend! I can't remember the last time I had 3 days off in a row! :D

First to get a pic, and perhaps the last to ship:) Mine shipped out today. Here's a pic of what I got, a bumber sticker. It is already garnering some laughs at the office.

~Jim

welpJPG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, that is awesome!

I got this great looking Christmas tree ornament. The wife loves it. If you short the posts with a screw driver the tree turns over.

Thanks BT
160eg54.jpg
[/img]

Last edited by a moderator:
You are WELCOME, Tommy but I must admit that it was "with HEAVY heart" that I passed that puppy on to you.

It was the original one on "THE COBRA" and has crossed the Pacific Ocean six (6) times. It has been the catalyst to starting two different 351CJ, a 410 (428 w/390 crank) and the current 428CJ motor.

I am VERY glad that it has apparently found a GREAT home where both you and your "Better Half" appreciates it. I shared your post with the First Lady and she too is pleased that it may bring you some of the joy that it brought us over the years:)!

Again, THANKS for providing it a loving home!

BT

I received an awesome model of a 73 Mach I. Every time I go to a store with models I look for one of these. Never found one before either. Thank you!!!

WhiteElephantgift.jpg

Back