30 plus yrs in aerospace. Structural and system integration engineer.

Wisdom, knowledge and intelligence are three very different things.

1971 convertible, H-code, Ram Air

1971 Mach I, M-code, Ram Air

1987 Bronco II

2014 F150 Supercrew

Just retired from the construction industry in 2018. Grew up working on cars. Been active in the auto industry building engines for strip and dirt tracks. My oldest son also races a 89 foxbody in the quick shift class.

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"

I am now officially self-unemployed (as of May 10), but retain the side gig of repairing Mustang wiring harnesses. 33+ years of Federal service, all as a civilian working for the Navy plus 5 years as an Assistant Professor at a State University. After 17 years of schooling and 38 years of employment, I deserve a retirement.

Let me check your shorts!

http://midlifeharness.com

Flamicon2.jpg

oldfart.png

I am now officially self-unemployed (as of May 10), but retain the side gig of repairing Mustang wiring harnesses.  33+ years of Federal service, all as a civilian working for the Navy plus 5 years as an Assistant Professor at a State University.  After 17 years of schooling and 38 years of employment, I deserve a retirement.

But we appreciate someone  9.0109-37kg   who knows how to contain electrons who's mass is

wizzy.jpg

Enjoy's searching out 71-73 history

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=7211]Visit My Treasure chest[/button]

I am now officially self-unemployed (as of May 10), but retain the side gig of repairing Mustang wiring harnesses.  33+ years of Federal service, all as a civilian working for the Navy plus 5 years as an Assistant Professor at a State University.  After 17 years of schooling and 38 years of employment, I deserve a retirement.

But we appreciate someone  9.0109-37kg   who knows how to contain electrons who's mass is

Huh? Am I the only one who sees a bunch of computerese gibberish?

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

But we appreciate someone who knows how to contain electrons who's mass is

Huh? Am I the only one who sees a bunch of computerese gibberish?

Well... he DID just ask how to remove the front shocks earlier and called himself a 'putz.'  I wasn't going to say anything, but even after I removed all of the computerese gibberish (see above), it still doesn't make much sense.

I'm willing to cut him some slack, though.  He's from across the pond in Blighty, so technically "English" is not his first language.   :whistling:

lollerz lollerz lollerz

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

He will be sober in the morning, mostly. But, the barmaid will still be old and ugly (grossly paraphrased, for students of history). Allow the man to, at least in part, to redeem himself. Chuck

I woz drunk  :whistling:

sorry  ;)

wizzy.jpg

Enjoy's searching out 71-73 history

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=7211]Visit My Treasure chest[/button]

:bravo:

rofl rofl rofl

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

I'm a wheeled vehicle mechanic in the Army. Before I joined I was a hydraulic press/forklift mechanic.

Browsing around the forums again seeing all the old topics I posted in.

Update for this one, I fufilled my contract in the Army 5 years ago, got out and immediately landed a job as a technician at a GM dealer. Been there ever since.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mustang-mach-1]Visit My Garage[/button]

Posted (edited)

Been designing and building kitchen and bath cabinetry as well as other cabinetry for 40 years now.

I own my own shop and range from 3 to 4 employees. my hobby has been my career.

My other passion has always been admiring first generation mustangs, especially 71-73's until last Sept. when i became the owner of a 71 vert filly.

Montgomery-kitchen.jpg

Edited by Everwood

A web designer but I feel like I will be a chef after the lockdown. LOL

I'm a retired Department Of Defense Firefighter. Now I work for my wife, she has a list of things to do and it just keeps getting longer.

I'm a Field Service Technician in the lumber sawmill industry.  My main focus is sharpening and benching equipment for band saws and circular saws.

I travel mostly the south east with a few trips to Canada.....eh !

I don't get alot of time to work on Heavy Metal, but making progress.

I'm 2yrs into a 3yr project and alot of the rough stuff is finished.  New floors, F/R Torque Boxes, Inner Rockers, New 5 Point Seats and Pans, Body work and the car is in Primer.  I may do the rear seat delete.........I had suggestions of a fold down bar with booze........Finishing up the engine compartment with paint, new Master Cyl, Borgsen PS Pump Conversion.  302 Boss Cast Alum. Valve Covers, Accell Ignition components.

Will soon start on the front grill and has the 71-72 Conversion with 71 urethane bumper.

Thanks for reading.  ::thumb::

HVY MTL

I’m a marine mechanic certified in Honda and suzuki outboards. 

live in Homer, Alaska right next to the water! 

• Like 1