Occupations

RocketFoot

i work in the automotive ind, a forgeing company,im a metallographer i test the heat treated parts...

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT*****KEEP YOUR FOOT ON THE PEDAL

Ron

1972 mustang convertible

2005 mustang convertible

1999 mustang convertible white (sold)

1994 mustang convertible white (sold)

2008 ford edge copper

2006 cadillac cts radaint bronze

Retired Navy Radioman/IT,

Now IT for the Government (Sysadmin/Network Admin/Blackberry Servers & more)

CaptJackD

"Mike"

73 Ford Mustang Coup 302

98 Roush Mustang Stage 2, 3x Black Vert (NoAvgGT)

92 F150 Custom Flareside 351W

Product designer for Rapido Trains, a model train company. Tough work, but somebody's got to do it....

http://www.rapidotrains.com/

I added a link, its pretty cool hope you dont mind

Roy

Product designer for Rapido Trains, a model train company. Tough work, but somebody's got to do it....

Roy

Roy,

No problem! I try to keep my hobbies separate and not get commercial, but thanks! Here's another for you : http://home.comcast.net/~oandw/

Bill

Roy

Roy

Roy,

No problem! I try to keep my hobbies separate and not get commercial, but thanks! Here's another for you : http://home.comcast.net/~oandw/

Bill

.... and the rest of you apparently...! Not used to this forum format yet! :>)

I am an Air Force cop and I plan on a long term career in the military or even go to the the civilian side of law enforcement.

2cossj6.png

97 F150: wrecked, 96 Dodge 4x4: blown motor / donated to the base

88 Suburban 4x4 355 cid 8 inch lift: sold, 95 Celica 5 speed : sold

68 F750 391 cid : sold,  96 F350 7.3 diesel dually : sold

86 Chevy 1500 305 cid c1500: sold, 73 Mustang mach 1 466 cid 5 speed : under construction

89 F350 4x4 cummins swap : sold, 64 Dodge d600: gone

00 Excursion: traded, 72 Mustang mach 1 302: scrapped

73 Mustang coupe: scrapped, 73 ranchero gt

06 Honda crf 450x : sold, 04 Honda vtx 1800

88 Bronco xlt lariat: sold, 76 Charger: traded

95 F350 4x4: sold , 91 Crown Victoria 302: sold

02 Dakota: traded, 96 f250 powerstroke: parts truck

87 f700, 98 e350 powerstroke: sold

03 land rover: traded, 95 f350 dually: part out

95 f350 dually: traded, 94 f150 4x4: traded

97 f250: sold, 76 Maverick 302: sold

91 240sx rb25: sold, 86 firebird: sold

86 Trans Am: sold, 88 westernstar: sold

89 dodge d350: sold, 2000 Dakota 4x4: sold  

84 f350 3+3: sold, 90 bronco: partout

67 catalina, 64 chevy c60

64 jeep j200, 74 corvette stingray

79 Lincoln mark V, 2013 f350: goldilocks

I am an Air Force cop and I plan on a long term career in the military or even go to the the civilian side of law enforcement.

What's your 1st General Order?..lol

I have been Security Forces for 20 years. I'm actually retiring in two weeks. Good luck with your career.

Just cruising the forum, this thread was definitely interesting. I really tried to read your entire post... now my brain hurts!! I need another bourbon...

It doesn't surprise me that you are doing something at that level of science. Have you ever visited the Hadron Collider?? Not really sure if that is the same thing you're involved in...

Me, I'm a retire Marine Chief Warrant Officer, hung that up after 25 years and continued to work for Uncle Sam on Parris Island, SC as a Federal Civilian Employee. I won't be retiring any time soon, I have a 10 year old daughter and a 7 year old son!

1_24_09_13_4_29_06.png

Currently I am a Toyota MDT. Worked a Honda dealer for 15 years. Before that I was a New Products Quality Engineer for Digital Equipment Corp. I took the early retirement package at age 26. My senior year of high school I had school in the morning, worked at DEC in the afternoon and went to college at nights. I bought my first Mach 1 as a graduation present to myself in 1983. A green '69 Mach 1 that I wish I never sold. I traded my '70 Cyclone Spoiler for my '73 in '85. I still have that Mach 1

faood3.png

I am an auto-collision tech, and have been for 8 years now. I started as an apprentice/helper at a Cadillac dealership and worked there for just shy of 6 years. I work for Gerber Collision and glass now. Addicted to Mustangs and trying to finish the 71 ;D

1971 Mach 1 351C

2001 Cobra 4.6L 4v

2006 S281 Saleen 4.6L Supercharged

I'm going on 25 years as a high voltage electrical General Foreman. My work is mostly as a contractor for ComEd in the Chicago area and its suburbs. I was with ComEd for 17 years then left for the contractor side as a foreman then G.F. Before that I worked as a plumber.

1973 Mach 1 Q code, 4 speed toploader w/3.70 traction lock

Freshly rebuilt with boss closed chambered heads, flat top pistons, adjustable roller rockers, Erson flat tappet cam, ARP bolts thru out, 10/10 crank, port plates, edelbrock performer intake, Holley 4160 750cfm duel feed, Hooker Comp. full length headers, custom h-pipe to dual Hooker mufflers. Specs out to 415 H.P.

In the words of Ricky Bobby, " If you ain't first your last" Ha, Ha, Ha :P

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a Cop, going on 26 years. Prior to that I was in the Marine Corps. That being said, it won't stop me from boiling my tires off of my Mustang in the right situation.

I was in the Air Force Security Forces (military police) and just retired after 20 years. I am now planning to apply with San Jose PD.

• 1 month later...

I'm a heavy equipment mechanic for a paving contractor, been there almost 18 years. Before that, I worked in a truck shop for 8 years.

Joe

First 10yrs of my working career I was a Manager/Buyer/Shipper/Sales Person/Customer Service etc.. did everything at the shop I worked at.. Ive Spent the last 14yrs working @ Wayne Stamping and Assembly and Now Michigan Assembly Plant building the Ford Focus.

I am currently active duty in the Navy. 9 years now. I was trained as a Firecontrolman, basically and electronics technician that works on weapons systems. I operate, maintain, and troubleshoot electronics, mechanics, radar, high pressure/low pressure air, hydraulics, pneumatics, high voltage amplifiers, and other great stuff. My weapon system is a 20MM gatling gun, 6 barrels, fires 4500 rounds per minute. It is designed as an Anti-ship missile defense weapon, but has been recently upgraded to be manually controlled in a surface fire mode to shoot at small boats with a thumb controlled joystick. I did that for 5 years onboard the USS Ford an FFG out of Everett, WA. For the last 3 years I have been a recruiter in Coeur D Alene, ID. I am headed back to Everett this coming April and looking forward to getting back to my real job. I am an E-6 and will likely be taking over a supervisory position when I get to my next command, which means less time troubleshooting and more time watching little kids (I call them kids, but I am only 27 myself). I hope to have other guys in the Everett/Seattle area that can maybe help me with some of the little tweaks I have planned for this car. I am seriously considering a full build project if I get a place with a big enough garage.

Go Navy!

Thank you for your service. My grandfather served 31 years in the Navy. I actually just retired from the Air Force Security Forces (military police after 21 years.

I work in the comic book distribution business. No, really.

Cheryl

I think that gets you the most unique award :)

2rr7aiv.png

Just cruising along minding our own business when BAM!!! The LAWS show up.

No "real" job, I do cash jobs for friends and family. Pretty much anything and everything: mowing lawns, snow blowing, yard work, car repair, fixing anything (that I can) and the list goes on. I went to a local technical school for auto repair and have an associate's degree in automotive technology, I got a lot of credits for free while I was in high school. Hopefully that's not too long of a description, it doesn't fit on a business card I've tried.

Jayson

504x177https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4398/36319488731_8f2a376549_z.jpg[/img]

73 Mach 1 Mustang

89 Dodge Shadow ES

94 Jeep Wrangler

I am currently active duty in the Navy. 9 years now. I was trained as a Firecontrolman, basically and electronics technician that works on weapons systems. I operate, maintain, and troubleshoot electronics, mechanics, radar, high pressure/low pressure air, hydraulics, pneumatics, high voltage amplifiers, and other great stuff. My weapon system is a 20MM gatling gun, 6 barrels, fires 4500 rounds per minute. It is designed as an Anti-ship missile defense weapon, but has been recently upgraded to be manually controlled in a surface fire mode to shoot at small boats with a thumb controlled joystick. I did that for 5 years onboard the USS Ford an FFG out of Everett, WA. For the last 3 years I have been a recruiter in Coeur D Alene, ID. I am headed back to Everett this coming April and looking forward to getting back to my real job. I am an E-6 and will likely be taking over a supervisory position when I get to my next command, which means less time troubleshooting and more time watching little kids (I call them kids, but I am only 27 myself). I hope to have other guys in the Everett/Seattle area that can maybe help me with some of the little tweaks I have planned for this car. I am seriously considering a full build project if I get a place with a big enough garage.

Go Navy!

I remember hearing that CIWS going off right above my shop. Loved that. I preferred the fleet over shore duty.

Steve

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mach-1--1800]The Stable[/button]

25yvyp3.jpg

• 1 month later...

I suffer from same disease as many others here. Namely, we can't make our mind up what we want to do when we grow up! I've got a bunch of completely unrelated qualifications which don't help when looking for work. Eg, 11 years as a dry cleaner, 15 years in IT, now bought a business with a friend making security doors and flyscreens. Go figure? As long as it pays for mustang parts, I'm happy I 'spose.

Image3.png

Jim