Occupations

RocketFoot

I am a commercial glazier, I install windows and doors in commercial buildings, I just finished a tjmaxx complex and the state airport authority office building here and town, and will be starting a new lW firm building here in the new few days

I was 8 1/2 years in the Navy as an EW, I too remember CIWS going off above my shop SM3570. Did my last 3 years on active duty as a Survival Instructor at the Navy's SERE School on Coronado Island. I am currently still a SERE Instructor, just as a Navy civilian contractor. I am also going to school to finish up my Bachelors and move into a Masters program in Homeland Security and Emergency Management, hope to get a nice federal law enforcement job with it someday! I am still an active reservist in the Navy, wanted to stay affiliated and help out a little...

1_12_09_14_10_32_45.png

- Nik

• 1 month later...

Decided to take the day off from my rebuild today and was browsing through the site and decided to let you all know what I've done and what I do now.

Spent a little over 20 yrs in the navy in the silent service (Hunt for Red October stuff) on both types of boats. First on fast attack looking for everyone and and then on the FBM's (Trident) hiding from everyone.

My next stint after retiring was to go into the computer industry starting off with MSFT, then STB Systems, 3DFX and finally NVIDIA. Been working with Windows since Win 95.

For hobbies I like working on cars and so far I have rebuilt a 78 Little Red Express truck that I found for $400.00, currently restoring my 73 Mach 1 and then I found a 71 Roadrunner which I plan to start next year sometime.

Also did alot of Salmon fishing up here but boats are worse money pits than cars :)

Well, that's about it, I hope to get to know you all better, tap on your extensive knowledge and help others when possible.

-jbojo

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Decided to take the day off from my rebuild today and was browsing through the site and decided to let you all know what I've done and what I do now.

Spent a little over 20 yrs in the navy in the silent service (Hunt for Red October stuff) on both types of boats. First on fast attack looking for everyone and and then on the FBM's (Trident) hiding from everyone.

My next stint after retiring was to go into the computer industry starting off with MSFT, then STB Systems, 3DFX and finally NVIDIA. Been working with Windows since Win 95.

For hobbies I like working on cars and so far I have rebuilt a 78 Little Red Express truck that I found for $400.00, currently restoring my 73 Mach 1 and then I found a 71 Roadrunner which I plan to start next year sometime.

Also did alot of Salmon fishing up here but boats are worse money pits than cars :)

Well, that's about it, I hope to get to know you all better, tap on your extensive knowledge and help others when possible.

-jbojo

Were you stationed at Bangor (WA)?

- Travis

I'm an analog man in a digital world.

Were you stationed at Bangor (WA)?

Spent 16 years at that base. The NW is really a nice place to live and I was lucky to have been able to stay in one area so long.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

I am a Licensed Optician, and I specialize in fitting Contact Lenses. I have been in the Optical industry for 23 years.

3483lp4.png

I'm an economist and employed in a variety of related jobs for 27 years. Everything I learned cost/benefit went out the window when it comes to Mustang parts (F1 parts, or whatever I am working on). Supply and demand still apply (unfortunately!)

1673if.png

50 F1

73 Mach 1

86 F150

96 F150

2014 F150

Always looking

I retired from the Army after 24 years, Currently own my home remodeling business for the last 16 years

Mark

1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1, 351C-4V, Ram Air, FMX, Wimbleon White, 1969 Ford Mustang Sportsroof, 445-4V, WC T-5, Black Jade, 1973 Ford Mustang Convertible (Project Car)

I'm active duty Army and have been since 2000. I've been stationed in North Carolina 3 times, Virginia once (moving back in 2 months) and Georgia once. The Southeast US facilitates driving a class Mustang year round if you can deal with no A/C and blazing hot summers.

My Mustang budgets (72 Coupe & 70 Coupe) are funded by tax-free deployments (8 total) to Afghanistan and Iraq.

RLTW,

-KR

-Former 70 & 72 Mustang Owner.

-69 Torino GT, Formal Roof, 351W, Edelbrock 600 cfm, Edelbrock 351W Performer RPM intake, headers, AOD trans, dual flowmasters w/H pipe, Pertronix II Billet, 3.5 TRACLOC g/r, 15" Magnum 500s, 100A alt, aluminum radiator, electric fan, Pro-car seats, mini-starter...owned since Dec 13.

-70 Mach 1, 351W, Edelbrock E-Street EFI, VHX instrument cluster, Hooker headers, dual flowmasters, Pertronix II, 15" Magnum 500s, 150A alt, aluminum radiator, dual electric fans, Pro-car seats, mini-starter

• 1 month later...

Bump for some of our new members. How do you pay for your Mustangs?

Doc

Project started 8-7-10

Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system

Current "mini-project": interior upgrade :-/

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=76]Doc's Garage[/button][button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-mustang-convertible-restoration-and-modification]Doc's Wiki[/button]

I am retired from the Air Force (Security Forces) and now applying with a couple California Bay Area police departments.

I'm a Mechanical Engineer for Walt Disney Imagineering, currently doing ride development for a new attraction that is going into the Shanghai Disneyland. I've owned my Mach 1 for about 3 months, my GT/CS for almost 2 years and been a Mustang fan since always!

2013 Ford Focus SE Flex Fuel 5spd - Daily Driver

-jbojo

I used to live on John Ogle Rd in Brownsville, right by the Burke Bay Marina! I worked at Bremerton Stereo and Video on Riddell Rd and Wheaton Way. I'll bet we passed each other a few times!!!

- Travis

• 1 month later...

-jbojo

I used to live on John Ogle Rd in Brownsville, right by the Burke Bay Marina! I worked at Bremerton Stereo and Video on Riddell Rd and Wheaton Way. I'll bet we passed each other a few times!!!

I lived at the fairgrounds and launched my boat from that marina all the time. Small world:) I'll meet up with you in Vegas in April.

-jbojo

-john

(jbojo)

Veterinary Pathologist. That is I am a veterinarian and my specialty is pathology. I sit a desk all day with my face glued to a microscope, so working on my truck, El Guapo, and the mustang, Jefe, is a welcome change of pace.

Ron

The Rickster, a 1973 Mach 1, being restored as a tribute to my brother who passed away with COVID in July 2020.

Billy, a 1976 Ford Bronco, also needs a lot of work.

El Guapo, a 1986 F150, frame-off Resto-Mod.

Also, in the queue, a 1950 Ford F1 Panel truck and 1962 Falcon Ranchero

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kit Sullivan

I own several auto repair facilties in Brevard County. I am a member of the SAE, a certified Tribologist,and write articles for several industry magazines. I am also a certified scuba instructor, but with no time to pursue thst.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm the senior service advisor for a Honda dealership in Las Vegas. I've been with Honda for over 15 years. I've also managed a Honda service department in Cheyenne, Wyoming and a CARQUEST Auto Parts store in Ft Collins, Colorado. I worked as a parts counter man for a Chevrolet dealer for several years as well. I started as a lot porter in high school at a Lincoln-Mercury dealership back in the 1970's. Looking forward to retirement in the next few years, (I hope).

- Travis

Got bored so I went back to building things that go boom!

18 days from being retired!

Telecommunications Tech for the University of Florida 17years

Private phone companies and several stints with Lockheed / Martin building things that go boom and satellites

AC tech in the 70's till I got sick

Member of the big zipper club with 35 minutes of dead time

Have parts made from carbon carbon , Titanium, stainless steel, Platinum, Nickel, tungsten and different plastics thru out my experimental body.

18 days from being retired!

Telecommunications Tech for the University of Florida 17years

Private phone companies and several stints with Lockheed / Martin building things that go boom and satellites

AC tech in the 70's till I got sick

Member of the big zipper club with 35 minutes of dead time

Have parts made from carbon carbon , Titanium, stainless steel, Platinum, Nickel, tungsten and different plastics thru out my experimental body.

Rick, not Rich or Dick or Richard

• 3 weeks later...

For 16 years now I work for the "Big Red", travelling all Europe most of the time. Spend my time on locations and my off time with family and of course my pony :)

Mustang, Mach 1 and 351

• 2 months later...

Still high school vice principal. New guys, what do you do to pay for gas?

Doc

Project started 8-7-10

Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system

Current "mini-project": interior upgrade :-/

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=76]Doc's Garage[/button][button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-mustang-convertible-restoration-and-modification]Doc's Wiki[/button]