Hello, new member with 73 sportsroof

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mustang sportsroof - 351c 2v - fmx trans.
Hello everyone, new member here with a 1973 sportsroof restoration project that was originally equiped with a 351c 2v engine, fmx auto trans, and 2.75 geared 9" rear end. This is a father/ son resto mod project that will house a 52k mile 351c 2 barrel engine, fmx trans with a shift kit, headman longtube headers and a few other goodies. We bought the car a little over year ago and have been working on it and gathering parts for it ever since. We can't wait to get it on the road but we don't want to rush it and have a sub par car when done, this car will be a cruiser so max speed and power aren't an issue yet :-}

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g292/mmanns69/Snapbucket/?action=view&current=BC7C7B03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the club from northern Nevada. Glad to have you here. What a great father/son project. Keep us posted on the progress, and maybe post up some pics in the Garage (top of the web page).

Thanks again everyone, I will post better pics next week when I get rid of the invisible tires and have the new BFG tires put on. 245's in the rear and 215's in the front. We are also ordering a fuel tank kit as the original is way to rusted out to try and use.

You guys are the best, I've got some American racing 200s wheels that we are installing (14x7 front - 14x8 rear) shown in pic. To me they are a nice wheel that aren't mainstream and have an oldschool look that we are trying to achieve. The car is going to either be red or dark shadow grey metalic, not sure yet. More to come.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back