shed full of parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevemach1ford

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach1 with 429
like it says i just bought a shed full of parts to save them from scrap yard,didnt pay alot so ill be selling anything dirt cheap im sure things will cost more to ship than u pay for the part. ill be taken photos this week,but a few things i seen is the door glass got a couple, which glass has the huge circle missing on the bottom??,is it conv? the guy did have conv there is a pump for vert seen that couple tach speedo couple fair fenders dr couple head light buckets lots of trim washer bottle ect so if u have a need u can email me home alot rite now i will post pics this week.have a few intakes hollys st an torker tunnelram some cleveland blocks ect pm with needs

http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r572/Saford72/

Last edited by a moderator:
Console? Red door panels?
sorry nothing red ill check my friend just gave him a console to poss put in his torino if he isnt doing it is in good shape with clock looking for 150,just sold one for 175 last week to a member

Are there any ginger door parts?

I need door pulls and wood grain inserts. Whole panels would be awesome.

I also need a piece of trim for my vinyl top.

Thanks!

Scott

did not know there was a diff ? i do have a set in there seen them make me an offer
Some are flat and the others are round on the edges but I know for a fact that the rounds ones will work on the NASA hood with or without ram air.

This is a big debate in the Mustang world:huh:

thanks so mine r flat the spare ones r round so if mine allways stops half way jiggle it it goes up the rest of the way no good fixable???

Power window glass have the 1/2 circle cut out of the botttom, I need the factory tinted versions for both doors.
have drivers window clean no scratches and appears to be green sorry missed that earlier

it is too bad you live the farthest possible place from me I am in British Columbia above Washington state. PM a price

Back