Freaking sweet car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Sport Roof
Alright ladies and gentlemen (sort of), at my car club's show today an older fellow showed up with a mint 1970 Boss 302, grabber orange :cool:. Total concours restoration. He was a really nice guy so I chatted him up and he let my daughter, Isabel, take a seat in it. Even gave her the keys! :p

Not going to be her first car, that's for sure! :D

aw58hu.jpg

damn thats nice......one day

They are great cars! I wish I had mine back. I did track the current owner down in GA ( I sold it in 74 before being relocated by our mutual Uncle). But then again, I wish I had most of the cars I've owned back. I guess you can't keep them all. Thanks for posting the picture. Chuck

PS You do know what your daughter is going to want for her 16th birthday, don't you.

They are great cars! I wish I had mine back. I did track the current owner down in GA ( I sold it in 74 before being relocated by our mutual Uncle). But then again, I wish I had most of the cars I've owned back. I guess you can't keep them all. Thanks for posting the picture. Chuck

PS You do know what your daughter is going to want for her 16th birthday, don't you.
Lol yep it's pretty apparent, isn't it Chuck?!?

Sounds like a great guy to let her sit in the car. I did that once at a car show, a young boy asked if he could sit in the car and I let him. Made his day and mine too.

Nice car. Here is a pic of my brothers Boss. If he would only stay off that Harley he would finish it.:-/
You could sell the Harley without him knowing it, that way he'd have no choice.

did he let your daughter in the car because he didn't trust you in it with the keys in the ignition? Hehe
No doubt!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back