Photo shooting

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Hey guys,

Last Friday I provided my car and a guitar as props for a photo shooting with the very talented young photographer Vic Vicious and the lovely model Fräulein Zara.

Out of respect for Vics work I will not post pics, but there's the link to Vic's Gallery where you can find the pics. Just click on every pic that has yellow in it! :)

It's publicly accessible, although it is a Facebook link. You don't need an account.

Somehow I inadvertently ended up in one pic as well, as I was tuning the guitar because the girls jokingly complained that it was out of tune and for once I do not look like a complete dork in a photo. (Which to me comes as a major surprise)

Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/vic.vicious.photography

We were lucky that we got to make this happen, because it rained like the world was gonna end but suddenly the sun burst out and stayed until we were done.

there are some "making of" pics where you can see us sitting in the car in the pouring rain. :)

You need one of these decals:

do_not_touch_this_car_unless.jpg

Mustangs with hot babes are a dime a dozen. Especially in Luxembourg.

Thanks for the kudos guys.

I like that sticker, but with my luck the only girl who's gonna follow the rule will be your 340lbs trailer park trash woman and I prefer not to see any such thing in the buff!!!!!!

(Damn, I need to think of abrasive paper fast to erase the pictures from my brain!)

The shoes were no problem, as she kept them off the paint and when moving around and only gently laid them on the hood. I was standing right beside her watching her every move! :)

No debris in the soles either as those shoes are photo props only and don't get used for walking around.

Here's one that wasn't in the gallery:

DSC_0268_web.jpg

Back