Hello All!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orange88

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1
Hey guys - wanted to introduce myself.

I bought a 1972 Mach 1 with 351c as a sophomore in college, and now that I graduated and have a real job I finally have some money to put into it. Anyhow, I'm in the midst of a 5 speed swap, and hoping to put the engine and new tranny back in the car within the next 2 weeks (need to have it driving for the Syracuse Nationals car show in late July!) for some summer cruising.

Dan

Welcome from Oklahoma!

Post up some pics - even work in progress! We like PICS!

I know quite a few members of this forum are running 5 speeds.

Ray

Welcome from Southern Md. I beleive you forgot something in your post though!!!

PICTURES!!!!!

Welcome to the club, Dan, from northern Nevada. Glad to have you here!

Take a look at the Weekly Fun Questions that are posted on Saturdays. Some good information is always a part of it, and if you answer the question correctly you can win a free VIP membership!

Thanks All! And no problem Jeff lol. I'll get pictures up soon I hope. I also have a lot of parts I picked up from some guy who wrecked a 71 Mach 1 that I haven't needed/are really random (like a full dash), so hopefully I can find someone looking for that stuff as well!

Dan

I'm putting in a built T5 with a hydraulic clutch setup (master and slave, not throwout).

WELCOME aboard, Dan!

It is great to see Members who have had their Mustangs for a while decide to begin the Journey, anew.

I am sure you will find a number of kindred spirits here who are willing to assist in whatever approach you decide to take with your Mustang.

As Doc stated, we do have an "entertaining" exercise called the Weekly Fun Question which several Members have utilized to obtain VIP status, thereby negating having to pay the $25.00 subscription fee. When you get the opportunity, please take a look at this thread.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-what-is-the-weekly-fun-question--5488

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums!

BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back