UPDATED WITH PICS Cruise-a-palooza in Butler PA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Hey guys just wanted to let you know about a big car show up my way. Its the cruise-a-palooza June 24, 2012 from 10 am to 7pm. They have it every year and shut down all of mainstreet and the side streets for a huge car show. has vendors for parts and food. Its a really good time. If anyone can make it up this way stop out. Last year out of all the cars there i spotted 3 71-73 mustangs and that included mine and my buddies car! Its in Butler PA about anf hour north of Pittsburgh. Heres a you tube link with some footage from last year.

Im not sure how to post up the video on here sorry guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only about 1 1/2 hours from Northern Virginia to the PA border, but an hour north of Pittsburgh is another story, about five hours for me! Sounds like it would be a great show though.

Butler is always a super nice showing of great cars.

The Apple Fest in Franklin, PA is another highly recommended "shut the whole town down" cruise/show.

And another Must See:

http://beta.starlitecarcruise.com/AboutUs.aspx

I don't know how many hundred show up here on a given Friday night. Anybody know?

I have been to the one in Franklin a few times and it is always a good time. And good apple butter LOL!!!

That show in Wexford is suppose to be huge every friday night!!! Next friday the 22 is mustang night. I have never got to go yet but been trying for past 3 years, just never made it yet. I work 3-11 so i would have to use a vacation day to hit that show on friday night. I have talked to some people that go every friday and love it. High quality cars there .

Last edited by a moderator:
Burn the vacay day!

There's quality AND volume (as in several hundred rides on average).

Hey guys just wanted to post up a few pics of the show in Butler on Sunday at Cruise-a-palooza. It has grown even more this year. They had main street shut down probably for 1/2 mile with cars lined up on both sides of the street and a block in each direction off main street. All the lots were filled and I'm not sure how many cars were there, but i would say 1,000 easy. Out of all those cars there we only saw 2 71/73 mustangs there. And we brought BOTH of them LOL!!! I got to meet a member Sunday, Mikepasquale. I met up with Mike before the show and we both cruised in together. Got to park at the Ford dealership with mustang only parking!! Although a chevelle slipped through somehow. Mike got to break in his motor on the hr and half drive up. MAN is that a nice looking motor!!! Whole car looks great Mike good job!! I did get a few pics, but forgot to get one with mine and mikes car??? :s My mom and dad had their 66 mustang there and my brother had his 54 chevy pickup there and i had my 71 mach there........and didnt get a pic of any of them WTF???? But I did get a few pics of Mikes ride and a nice GTO Mike loved LOL!! I found a nice 55 chevy gasser that was cool as hell and a nice torino. Overall it was a good day and I really enjoyed meeting Mike and his girlfriend. It was a good day to be a car guy LOL. Heres just a few pics of it. Enjoy! Kevin

k99kid.png

1g2djc.png

2v36jd3.png

awujao.png

2w2ikba.png

316xp4y.png

afa58h.png

24l0l85.png

15xllk6.png

rtj6eu.png

Back