I just found this site while reading on 460Ford forum, and thought I'd check it out. I have a 73 sports roof with a 4V cleveland. It's pretty tired now and has been built several times, so I am in the process of building a stroker big block with Kaase P51 heads. Heres a pic of it in its current configuration.

stang1.jpg.bad74b6d25c04f95ba642ee4327c5be5.jpg

Welcome to the forums! That's one mean looking Stang! Gotta see more pics! :D

Hope you enjoy the forums and tell all your friends!

spacer.png

Hey Mike!!

Glad to see you made it over!!!

I see we have a couple of 460 Ford.Com members who have made it over. Bronco Billy apparently signed up earlier although he has not yet posted.

As Barry said, that is a great looking mustang and I know you will be a very productive member on the Board.

Again. WELCOME to the site!!

BT

Do the RIGHT thing.

Thanks, it's nice to have a forum dedicated to the 71-73 mustangs. I've had this one for 24 years now, and had a 71 and a 73 prior to that. The first 73 was my first car back in high school, it was a red and black Mach 1.

Sounds like you have a lot of experience with the 71 - 73 mustangs.

I am sure we will have quite a few productive conversations on our mutual journey toward updating our '73s with BBF power!

BT

Do the RIGHT thing.