73 vert up for raffle

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

73greengold

Reaction score
My Car
73 convertible
302 2bbl
Ram Air
Hey guys, ran into this car at a waterpark attached to the Columbus Zoo in Ohio while visiting family on leave. Kinda neat watching my kids get excited over seeing another 73 vert. I think the auction was today and it was a beautiful car from Mecum Auctions. If I didn't have one already I would have bought a ticket.

Marty

IMG_0320.JPG73%20Mustang%20flyer.pdf

Attachments

• 73%20Mustang%20flyer.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Any idea what it went for, Marty, or how I could find out?
Doc, I think it was a raffle, $100 per ticket with 600 tickets being sold. I posted the flyer under the pic (it's a .pdf file).

not trying to look a gift horse in the mouth but what is up with that front bumper (from flyer pic)?

Something does't look right. Possible 71/2 front fenders? Heck maybe just a bad camera angle?

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, ran into this car at a waterpark attached to the Columbus Zoo in Ohio while visiting family on leave. Kinda neat watching my kids get excited over seeing another 73 vert. I think the auction was today and it was a beautiful car from Mecum Auctions. If I didn't have one already I would have bought a ticket.

Marty
It does'nt hurt to have two you know...just sayin

Back