Gonna be down for a while

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q code 4 speed
1973 Chevelle 454 SS
2005 Magnum RT
2008 Colorado
Went to the doctor last Friday because the nerve in my arm that ended up with me getting 10mm shims put in 4 vertabrae in my neck came back. They just called to tell me the X-Ray showed 1 of the screws has backed out and is pressing into my spinal coloumn. Waiting on a call from the surgeon to find out what time he's going to fix it. Cars gonna have to wait again.

sorry to here of your health problem but sounds like it is fixable. Tell the surgeon to use some locktite this time.

I will be wishing you the best and fast recovery

Did they forget the lock washer? I pray for a speedy recovery my friend. Call me when you get bored & we'll chat all things mustang.

Get well soon!

How did we ever survive without Loctite and Anti- Seize?

Brazin torches and bailing wire?

Gotta admit I like the pull-ties!

Ray

Get well soon!

How did we ever survive without Loctite and Anti- Seize?

Brazin torches and bailing wire?

Gotta admit I like the pull-ties!

Ray
At least it's not like the AMC 4WD front-hub "lock" washers (bend up one side of the flat washer against one of the 'flat-sides' of the main hub nut).

Good luck and get well soon!

I'm really suprised they only found one screw loose:huh: Must have been a neck down x-ray:p
Best... Post... Ever! rofl

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark hope all goes well.

But + 1 with Roy's second post.

Sorry to hear about the health issue Mark but it sounds like they've identified the fix, hope they have you "repaired" and back to working on your Mustang in no time. My thoughts are with you, here's to a quick recovery.

Jim

Back