LOL IS SOMEBODY selling

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the risk of offending the seller, with the "incorrect" grille and front bumper for a true Mach1, is it REALLY a Mach1 or does the NASA hood make it LOOK like a Mach1. Anyway, a 429 NON MACH1 is rarer than a Mach1. So ...... let's see that door label so we know what it really is. :rolleyes:

I seen this car at the Knott's Berry Farm show this past April. It's a real nice car.It is not a Mach 1.

I seen this car at the Knott's Berry Farm show this past April. It's a real nice car.It is not a Mach 1.
LOL Wolverine can you find your self in the pics?Knotts 2012 053.jpg

Knotts 2012 052.jpg

Knotts 2012 055.jpg

Knotts 2012 054.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is definitely not a Mach I.

It is a very rare, 1971 Sportsroof equipped with the 429 SCJ Drag Pack. 1F02J > 02=sportsroof MAch I would be 05

Car appears to be a very nice investor-grade factory performance Mustang.

Wish it was mine!!! Just need to locate that spare $28k!

Still looking... LOL

Ray

Dude...how are you able to remember these cars? I barely remember what you look like...ok I really can't remember anything about what you look like, except that I am taller, thinner, and better looking.

It was a nice car. No doubt about it. Needed a 4 speed.

LOL Wolverine can you find your self in the pics?
Are you kidding me? I think I need to start charging you a fee every time you post a photo of me...you don't carry a picture of me in your wallet do you? Not that lot's of people don't carry pictures of me.

How/why did that car get end up in Maine?

Last edited by a moderator:
quote=Wolverine;76110]

Dude...how are you able to remember these cars? I barely remember what you look like...ok I really can't remember anything about what you look like, except that I am taller, thinner, and better looking.

It was a nice car. No doubt about it. Needed a 4 speed.

LOL Wolverine can you find your self in the pics?
Are you kidding me? I think I need to start charging you a fee every time you post a photo of me...you don't carry a picture of me in your wallet do you? Not that lot's of people don't carry pictures of me.

Need to be alone? ::eek:fftopic::

How/why did that car get end up in Maine?

Back