• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 J-Code 429CJ Mach 1 $5,500.00

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jetcar

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1 H code
71 Mach 1 J code
69 Mach 1 S code
1971 J-code 429CJ Mach 1. Marti report states Grabber Yellow, auto, PS, PDB, AC, tach, rear spoiler, Magnum's, 3.25 trac lock, and ram air. This car has alot of rust all over. The good is it has the orginal VIN number matching motor and trans, tach and wing. Missing parts is ram air. exhaust manifolds, and motor mounts. Have Texas title in hand. Located north of Houston, TX. Asking $5,500 or make me an offer. All I can do is say no.

IMG_3468b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1971 J-code 429CJ Mach 1. Marti report states Grabber Yellow, auto, PS, PDB, AC, tach, rear spoiler, Magnum's, 3.25 trac lock, and ram air. This car has alot of rust all over. The good is it has the orginal VIN number matching motor and trans, tach and wing. Missing parts is ram air. exhaust manifolds, and motor mounts. Have Texas title in hand. Located north of Houston, TX. Asking $7,500.
Can you explain the 1973 front bumper brackets.

No I can not explain. The 71 brackets came with it but in a box of parts. This is the way I got it. The numbers on the fender aprons all match.

I'll take the motor.....I'm in Oklahoma

Wtf I asked first;)

Can this car be restored?
It will need a donor body to restore. Not enough repo parts are made yet. Make me an offer.

Thanks,

Wish I was closer I'd buy it

Shipping can't be too bad since rust doesn't weigh much. :p

The best thing this one has going for it is the engine and trans are available for purchase. Not trying to knock the car (well maybe a little) but there's a time to check its pulse and call it dead. I think this car is there unless you have a ton of money and nothing else to spend it on. In that case have fun.

:p

Shipping can't be too bad since rust doesn't weigh much. :p

The best thing this one has going for it is the engine and trans are available for purchase. Not trying to knock the car (well maybe a little) but there's a time to check its pulse and call it dead. I think this car is there unless you have a ton of money and nothing else to spend it on. In that case have fun.
Send it to me. I know when to put em down!

Soon to be NPD's "car of the year," as soon as someone takes on the case of restoring it.

That's a month's rent taken care of for NPD.

I have a mint donor body
Cute. I suppose you think the OP is selling a dashboard with a title. ::tease::

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Back