my awsome wife

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevemach1ford

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach1 with 429
Just wanted togive a shout out to all the wifes out there who not only support our addictions but encourage it give up frilly things and flat out go without so that we can be happy. so heres to all of u!!! fellas we know they are awsome. so today my wife gave me the greatest gift ever she gave me the funds to complete the stang my way!!!! so excited can hardly contain myself,hard to resist not just ripping open the wallet and goin crazy.LOL yeeha new door panels,tires that i want not have to settle for,so any guys who feel the way i do give them girls an extra squeeze today they are great by the way who sells the best door panels and who sells the aftermarket powersteering any body know

Just wanted togive a shout out to all the wifes out there who not only support our addictions but encourage it give up frilly things and flat out go without so that we can be happy. so heres to all of u!!! fellas we know they are awsome. so today my wife gave me the greatest gift ever she gave me the funds to complete the stang my way!!!! so excited can hardly contain myself,hard to resist not just ripping open the wallet and goin crazy.LOL yeeha new door panels,tires that i want not have to settle for,so any guys who feel the way i do give them girls an extra squeeze today they are great by the way who sells the best door panels and who sells the aftermarket powersteering any body know
I 100% agree with you! My wife hasnt said one thing about the money Ive spent so far and the money I still need to spend! Plus she used to love riding and driving my old 73 Mach 1 25 years ago. She liked doing burnouts in it! Hope to get her behind the wheel at the dragstrip when the car is done! And I did give her a big hug and kiss this morning while dropping off at the airport for her weeks vacation with her sister at a resort in Florida. Hell she even gave me approval on buying a 2nd one!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ive heard those were decent cant say ive seen them tho was hoping to get some first hand comments on the others tho i will have a decent pass enger one for sale tho in black

The only ones I have had is from NPD I think and they were terrible, not even close to fitting correctly. They looked great but did not fit worth a $^*%$$*^. Most people have said the same thing sadly.

I have taken the skin off of rare cars, repaired, hammered, heated, cursed, and put them back on requiring only a skim of filler but it is a lot of work for sure. And I too give a shout to the lady's in our lives who support our hobbies...THANKS GIRLS!!! I got lucky the lady that shares my life loves old cars especially mustangs...WOO HOO...and she is a big help to me.

Just wanted togive a shout out to all the wifes out there who not only support our addictions but encourage it give up frilly things and flat out go without so that we can be happy. so heres to all of u!!!
You've got to be kidding me. If my wife had any idea how much time I spent here, or how much $$$ I spent on my car, I not only would be castrated, but even worse, I would have to start paying for my own beer.

So....SHHHHHHHHHHH.

Man! This thread got off topic quick. where are the rest of the putting the wife or girlfriend on a pedestal:-/ where is the :heart::heart::heart::D
Hey i'm with ya, my girlfriend sands, solders, is very artistic, and creative, and despite the fact that she is with me...she is very intelligent. And she loves a stick shift...and yes I mean on the car...today she even cleaned the shop for me...I am so lucky::beer::

They All Suck?? Well thats not good to hear? I was lookin at these! What ya think?

http://mustangmarket.com/
Those LOOK great! You probably knows this but keep in mind that you will have to provide your own "hardware" to install on the panels. I would be curious as to how the panels and the hardware "fit." Please keep us informed if you make the purchase.

...and Yes, my First Lady is also a KEEPER. While she likes the REALLY big vehicles (currently driving a Lincoln MKT) herself, she has ALWAYS supported my "habit."

BT

They All Suck?? Well thats not good to hear? I was lookin at these! What ya think?

http://mustangmarket.com/
Those LOOK great! You probably knows this but keep in mind that you will have to provide your own "hardware" to install on the panels. I would be curious as to how the panels and the hardware "fit." Please keep us informed if you make the purchase.

...and Yes, my First Lady is also a KEEPER. While she likes the REALLY big vehicles (currently driving a Lincoln MKT) herself, she has ALWAYS supported my "habit."

BT
Yeah all the chrome strips and eoodgrain piece are in good shape just the panel is bad! Theyll be ordered a little later! Body work and paint arre next!

My wife tolerates my 73 Convertible; mine has a stigma to it first since in belonged to a young lady I dated for many years back in the 70's. I talked the old girlfriend into buying it when it was new and then purchased it from her when it was less than a year old. So my wife does not buy the argument that I've owned it for over 38 years while the old girlfriend owned it less than a year and has no meaning related to the old girlfriend. She wants me to sell it and get a 65 Mustang, but I can't let go of "My 73 Convertible". So anyway she tolerates it so I love her for that.

Here's a toast to all wives and girlfriends...and may they never meet one another!

Back