ON THE WAY TO PICKUP MY NEW 72 --MORE UPDATES

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
As some of you know 2 weeks ago I made a deal with member Mach1460 (Cody) To purchase his 72 Mach 1

Well my father in law left yesterday to pickup the car & he should arrive some time this afternoon..I will have lots of pictures to follow in the next few days..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI0n2LxOqM8

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to both of us! Im sure going to miss her though. O well it will give me some funds to do some much needed tlc on the 66'

...and Cody, I am glad to see you are still "hanging with us!" You bring a LOT of positives to the Site.

I know Scott will provide your '72 a very good home!

BT

Cool! Something to play with while finishing your other one?
Kinda..gonna do the few small things needed first to mint it out..Paint under the hood trunk..Then I think I'm going to do the same suspension setup on my project car (street or track frt coil over conversion tubular arms etc.)

Well my new baby is at her new home ! I'm truly blessed to have such great Inlaws ! My father in law made a 1800 mile round trip for me to pick her up..Shes now in Colorado waiting for me :banana:

It still hasn't sunk in that it's mine! The last time I drove a mach was in 1988 !

Here's some pics of the pickup

mustang2.JPGmustang4.JPGmustang8.JPGmustang9.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to hear they had a safe trip! Your going to have a blast driving that car. My cousins wife is still looking fir the paint info. You will know as soon as I do

Back