greetings from virginia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ze4operator

Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1 mustang, born on 14feb73, 351v2 c6, 3:50 9".

have owned "christine" since 1986 where she was my daily driver. 5 years ago restored her back to MCA concourse driven, (well as close to it as i could, work in progress) and attended my first grand nationals and got a bronze award in concourse driven. though i like the mca look, i think i liked her better with some modifications. color is 4b bright green gold metallic.
stumbled upon the site and love it! nice to see others whom like the 71/73 body style. kinda feel like an outcast with the purist mustangs and such but oh well lol.

i have owned "christine" since 1986 when i bought her for a daily driver in college and have not looked back since then. got my first speeding ticket in her, (was reckless driving but the cop liked the car and dropped it to speeding only) been investigated by FBI with it when someone had pics of her and vin number and sold it in a scam online to someone in texas. she has sat in back yard for 8 years awaiting a garage, bought a house and built 2 car detached garage to rebuild her....

thought about going MCA concourse driven and attended my first mca grand national and took home a bronze award...but felt like christing didnt want to be some stuffy old car that sat in a garage ...so iam putting her back to the way i would like her, sticking close to what would be orginal....but with my choice on flair so to speak.

she was born on 14feb73, 351v2, c6, 3:50 9", 4b bright green gold metallic, fold down rear seat option. marti report states she is one of seven, and all went to the same dso.

P9031695.JPG

Welcome to the site from Northern Virginia! Great looking Mach 1. We have several members here from Virginia. You can add your location by clicking on Fun Stuff at the top of this webpage.

thanks guys! definately will be here gathering info and checking out the cars! (real mustangs lol)

Welcome to the forums! Nice Mustang...glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

::welcome:: from Eas Tn. Look around and enjoy the site. We have several threads for new people to jump right into, faces to screen names, weekly fun question, etc.............check them out.

Welcome from Central Virginia! You stumbled upon the BEST mustang site on the INTERNET!!! With all the great information here you will have no problem fixing your stang!

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Nice car. I like your idea of not creating a stuffy old car. I agree.

wow, this is a cool site! thanks again for the nice reception/welcomes!!!. glad i stumbled upon the web site. was researching upper control arms and found a link here so here iam ..lol joined the facebook page as well.

thought i was the only one who views the 71/73 as beautiful lol.

nice to see other mustangs!

I think all mustangs are beautiful,,yes even the mustang II.. :) Anyway everyone one here is a dedicated enthusiast and very knowledgeable.

A warm ::welcome:: to both you and Christine from Luxembourg / Europe to the site dedicated to manly Mustangs. Secretary cars have their own websites. :)

Nice car, I like the light green paint.

And I am happy that you decided to drive it rather than store it. Driving´s what they were built for.

Greetings from Phoenix. The paint is a match to my first (and much missed)73 mustang Mach I with the fold down seat. Also had a 3512v but sported the 2.73 gears. Mine was wrecked over 20 years ago when drunk turned left in front of me. We totaled the car... now adays it would probably have been saved . That was my first car and I miss the Mach 1. I replaced it with the convertible I still have.

You will love this site. Lots of info and friendly folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back